Health and Wellness : Brother trapped in bad friendship

vineslovy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Hi, my brother is crazy about bikes, and he loves to go trips and tours with his friends. He is always traveling, and he has a bad friendship. He never used to drink, but he started it after getting into bad friendships. My parents used to warn him about his speed, and the bad habits. He never cared. Last day he met with an accident. Thank God, it was not that serious accident. He is undergoing motor vehicle accident treatment from Erin Mills Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd. in Mississauga. My parents are very distressed right now. I think God has given him a break, and I guess this accident will be a turning point in his life. He has promised that he will never use alcohol again, and will never make us sad. We hope that everything will be alright, and back to normal.

Last edited:
Sometimes a life threatening event is enough. Sometimes a smack up side the head is needed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back