Pan Africanism : Brother SunShip Where Are You?

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Destee, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Did Sister Queenie run you away? :wink:

Hoping all is well with you and yours.

We miss you.

:heart:

Destee

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I've been wondering the same thing for quite some time now. I hope all is well with him.

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,868
    Destee got jokes I see! :lol: I ain't run Brother Sunship off, I just tried to get to know the brother better! Maybe he's all shy and all... you know a sister has to let her wishes be known! :blush:

Yoooohoooooo...Brother Sunship, we miss you and your wisdom brother!

Queenie :jumping:

4. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    What is this...!!

:lol: :lol: Man... I just found this thread the other day, when I was trying to link to Destee.com…for some reason I was unsuccessful… so I tried scannin' and surfin’ around in Google, trying to go thru the backdoor (you know us Black folkz) …Man, I ran across this thread and fell out…:lol::lol::lol:

Well, thanks for thinking about me…….But HEY!...I've noticed Destee...you've been seldom seen lately and Queenie been posting every blue moon. WHATZ UP!…:confused:

u'all been partyin' too hard :dance1: :bellydance:

You all got a new man or sometin’ :weights: you know... :tongue3: too much....:pool::kiss2: ...you know Queenie likes to..:whip:

Well tell the brothers to let ya’ll have some air…the brothers here at Destee ain’t trying to woo u’all away…

But still ...this thread makes me feel special and all warm inside...even though I missed it by a mile :lol:

Peace and LOve,

Brother Sun :cool: :D

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,868
    :lol: Iono 'bout Destee but I wish a "man" was an excuse for me being MIA these days but sadly...*sigh* that's not the case! :lol: You know how it goes--sometimes outside things need your attention and you have to do whatcha have to do to survive these days. But a sista is sure glad you finally found this thread Brother Sun and you don't know how nice it is to see you around more and more lately.

Peace,
    Queenie :D

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Sun Ship ... i'm so glad you finally saw this! We were miss'n you sump'n terrible! Back then, we all (Brother Pan and i ... lol) thought that Sister Queenie had run'd you away 'cause she was so "taken" by your wisdom, strength, depth, and all the kinda stuff that make a Sister of her very high caliber, be taken ... not to mention that Warrior-istic character she has, that makes her so bold and forthcoming ... well ... we thought she mighta been too much of herself and run'd you away! ... whew Lawd! ... so glad that is / was not the case! :wink:

Shooooooooot ... i wish it was a man keep'n me away from here ... i'd be so happy about that, i'd have to come and shout it out to the whole entire community ... climb all up on da roof of this joynt and yell it to all who could hear ... hehehehe ... but alas ... *sigh* ... such is not the case ... :) ... i've just been dealing with my own life challenges and trying to keep the community here ... not easy, but God is blessing and i'm encouraged.

We really missed you Brother Sun Ship and if you'll remember, we extended a very humble invitation to you some time ago, and please know that we need you (forever) still and the offer is always open.

Glad we've been blessed with your return.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee