Black People : Brother, Sister, Black, or Other?

You are a.....

• Black Woman

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Black Man

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • White Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

medusanegrita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Check one. Add comments if you wish.

I only gave you 4 choices because likely that's what makes of the majority of people here.

But if I added any choices like 'other' or 'hispanic' or 'native american' or even 'asian' then you know some folks are gonna claim that when they are only that in their mind and not that socially, politically, or phenotypically. Everybody and their great-granny (black and white) wanna claim Native American - so no.

Just black, white, male, or female.

I only gave you 4 choices because likely that's what makes of the majority of people here.

But if I added any choices like 'other' or 'hispanic' or 'native american' or even 'asian' then you know some folks are gonna claim that when they are only that in their mind and not that socially, politically, or phenotypically. Everybody and their great-granny (black and white) wanna claim Native American - so no.

you forgot about....:ghost:

- but even if people responded, may i ask what effect those responses would have on you?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

sister medusanegrita,

How would you think of me to point out duplication? Because this same approach can be found in the Front Porch Forum:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1827

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back