Black People Politics : Brother Obama is being compromised so much that by the time this process is over....

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
He will be 90% white! Now, he feels the need to come out and say that he prays to Jesus Christ? Also, you notice he is not allowed to speak to ANY Afrikan issues. Has to defend wearing traditional garb when visiting Afrika. He is surrounding himself with pink people. I mean he is having to kiss so much arse that he might forget how to be an Afrikan warrior. I am voting for him but please dont be blind to what is happening.:fyi:

Emasculation

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
He will be 90% white! Now, he feels the need to come out and say that he prays to Jesus Christ? Also, you notice he is not allowed to speak to ANY Afrikan issues. Has to defend wearing traditional garb when visiting Afrika. He is surrounding himself with pink people. I mean he is having to kiss so much arse that he might forget how to be an Afrikan warrior. I am voting for him but please dont be blind to what is happening.:fyi:

If anything this is a (Counterintuitive)rites of passage (played before our eyes like a science project ..a litmus test for the black family in a SYSTEM of a Caucasian, INFRASTRUCTURAL, White Hegmony. We are able to objectively SEE what a Black Male has to bear (and all of the situational ramifications) if he buys into the totality of the American Dream (Holding the Highest office). The outcome can be a Barometer for any lower office or position when the position has no direct impact/influence on the success/integrity of our community. At the same time this is the best time to support him in his walk through the "Political valley of the shadow of death."

I think as long as he (And WE) realizes what is to be expected playing the game of politics, at the level he is vying to play it at, he /we can continue to examine what TYPE of leverage, if any, can be gleaned from this process via several areas of critical analysis within our community. How dedicated he is and at what degree he identifies with the African community in that analysis is not an issue as much is how effective THE COMMUNITY is in the process.

The Politics of FEAR

MenNefer said:
If anything this is a (Counterintuitive)rites of passage (played before our eyes like a science project) ..a litmus test for the black family in a SYSTEM of a Caucasian, INFRASTRUCTURAL, White Hegmony. We are able to objectively SEE what a Black Male has to bear (and all of the situational ramifications) if he buys into the totality of the American Dream (Holding the Highest office). The outcome can be a Barometer for any lower office or position when the position has no direct impact/influence on the success/integrity of our community. At the same time this is the best time to support him in his walk through the "Political valley of the shadow of death."

I think as long as he (And WE) realizes what is to be expected playing the game of politics, at the level he is vying to play it at, he /we can continue to examine what TYPE of leverage, if any, can be gleaned from this process via several areas of critical analysis within our community. How dedicated he is and at what degree he identifies with the African community in that analysis is not an issue as much is how effective THE COMMUNITY is in the process.

I have been trying to make a point here concerning "white supremacy" and Michelle Obama spoke to this today. FEAR. Obama can not and will not address this in the terms we are used to because of the Fear Factor. I will hold my peace on this until the primaries are over, which means after June 6th.

Peace ya'll.

Apologies

omowalejabali said:
I have been trying to make a point here concerning "white supremacy" and Michelle Obama spoke to this today. FEAR. Obama can not and will not address this in the terms we are used to because of the Fear Factor. I will hold my peace on this until the primaries are over, which means after June 6th.

Peace ya'll.

Got alittle OCD on my punctuation and edited the wrong post. Wanted to let you know...didn't change anything you wrote...I changed some punctuation on my previous post you had quoted.

War, this is war do not forget. The object of war is to win,not stroke your ego.

Deception,misdirection,and infiltration. If you must tell the pinks what they want to hear,then do just that.Bottomline a black man will be in control of the ship. Their worst nightmare come true,this says one thing among many. Their system has been infiltrated,manipulated,and confiscated by Africans. Obama is similar to that actor step and fetch it back in the black and white film days.

He played the lazy ,sorry drunken negro. He took heat,but decades later blacks are on the rise in hollywood,getting better roles,with out step and fetch it Denzel and jamie Foxx wouldn't exist!,Obama is the sacraficial lamb if you will. Their will be more after him.

IMHO once the initial barrier is broken,then whites will be lulled to sleep softened up. They won't trip so much when a blacker black man or woman takes office in the next election.

WoulD you say Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice perhaps got "them" ready for Obama? Remeber when pro sports feared black atheletes-Jackie Robinson?Look at Pro sports now!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back