Black People : Brother NeterHeru

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Peace and Blessings! :)

I'm kinda in a rush right now, but i wanted to respond a little to this post. I didn't wanna do it in the thread, as i'm a little off-topic right here, and am not prepared to respond to all that i need to respond to over there.

So i thought i'd make this quick response, as time is of the essence.

I don't know if you know, but i host a class here on Destee every Sunday @ 8 pm ET, in our voice video chat room. It's called "Class with Destee" and i speak on a variety of different topics, however i'm lead.

Well ... i want you to come to my class tonight. It's going to be great.

Now, before you begin to respectfully decline, again ... let me assure you that this community is not like any other. We love, respect, and protect our Members. We do not mistreat any. In addition, coming to my class will not require you to get on cam, speak on the mic, or do anything more than you are doing right now. You don't have to type, talk or anything. Just listen.

I believe i have some positive insight, that i can share with you. Not only you, but the entire community, all that join us tonight. I've actually been thinking about speaking on this topic, Dealing With The Betrayal of Sisters and Brothers, POSITIVELY!, and reading your post gives me more evidence, that it should be the topic tonight. It's something that i am intimately familiar with, and can give you lots of encouragement, as well as an additional perspective in which to view it all. A more positive one! Trust me, i know! :)

All of this to say, i'm really not wanting to hear anything about a respectful decline.

At this point, you can't respectfully decline.

I'm your Elder, and i'm insisting that you give me what i want ... your presence in class tonight ... :love:

But for real though ... you won't be disappointed.

Again ... you don't have to talk or type or anything ... just listen to me. :teach:

Okay ... i've got to go now ... and i hope i'll see you tonight @ 8 pm ET.

If i don't ... my feelings will be hurt ... :cry:

Love You Brother! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Thank You Brother ... you sure know how to make an Elder feel proud! ... :love: :blush: :love:

:heart:

Destee

3. NeterHeru

NeterHeru Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    It was my pleasure to be there kind-hearted sister ;)