Brother Nelson Ankh

Is it the same fictional characters found in all the previous bibles?
or is it a kin to washing a rat turd and promoting it as rice? :10500:

Brother Nelson Ankh ... you are being suspended for 7 days for violating our rules, beginning right now.

Negative, disrespectful comments like quoted above are not allowed in the Study Groups.

In addition, due to the new and ongoing implementation of our higher standards, comments like the above are no longer welcome anywhere in this community.

I encourage you to read our mission prior to returning ... should you choose to do that ... for we are not the place to disrespect the life choice of other Sisters and Brothers. If you have a life path you want to lift up, teach, share, you are certainly welcome to do that here, but you cannot disrespect another's. Take it somewhere else 'cause we work too hard to make all these different people, and their paths, feel welcome ... to watch you disrespect them in our face, in the place we built for us all to feel welcome, comfortable, and safe.

You will be banned permanently if you continue to be in contention with our mission.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i am moving your post and mine (and Brother anAfrican's) from this thread, placing them all in the Management, Rules, and Violators Forum.

::
::

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back