Black People : Brother MetaSaience

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Brother,

I was just thinking about our voice video chat, and how it adds so much to everything. The ability for us to hear and see each other.

I think you should let us hear you!

You bring such a wealth of information to the community, and i bet it would even be better received, touch so many more, on so many additional levels ... if we could actually hear you!

I'd like for you to consider at least one session with us. Choosing any topic that you'd like, where we could have this added dimension of you! :D

Please consider this invitation seriously ... and let me know if you're willing.

Any time that is good for you, will be good for us ... so long as nothing else is already scheduled.

Family ... don't you all agree with me?

Wouldn't it be nice to hear Brother MetaSaience! :D

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE....

Destee:
    I very much agree with you and I am very happy that you asked him. I just really really hope he agrees to do it.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE Bro. Meta

:great: idea Destee:)

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    That's what i'm talk'n 'bout !!!! :great: :great: :great:

Good Looking Out Sister 4EVERLUV !!!! :grouphug:

Destee

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    What an honor Mother Destee! Sis. 4EverLuv you make me even more humbled! The funny thing is I've been meaning to do just that, right now it's a time factor.

My "master pc" is kept in the office where I do audio-video etc., and it's usually too busy turning the day to record anything. Even when I'm on Destee 6-10 people are usually around me chit chatting. Then I'm usually on here very late at night, I used to have these capabilities at home but I keep everything at the office for insurance reasons. Yes- I live a conflicted technical life.

But I want to do something! Record a podcast or something! Is there also a podcasting feature on Destee?

But since you're asking to hear my voice, I can choose to embarrass myself with this piece I did about a year or so back.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-dc7215a7.html

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Whew, ya know i've been patiently waiting about a loo years for ya to come up in chat and share with us in live time.:D Now u just bring that equiptment home for one planned night and shoot it back to the office the next day. lol

It was wonderful hearing your voice too, speaking with such authority and richness, while sharing some wisdom. Thank for that! It was a nice suprize!

Oh yeah, below is a link to the podcast page. Jump in there and leave us a recording anytime!:kiss:

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49226

6. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaan that was good stuff :cool:
    :bowdown:
    :terrific:

Im co-signing my sisters before me... make it happen brotha Meta lol MAKE IT HAPPEN! :read: :D

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother MetaSaience ... thank you for the link, getting to hear your voice was great!

But Brother ... that aint exactly what i had in mind! :thinking:

We want you LIVE !!!! :D

You don't need any gigantic equipment or anything, to be heard in our voice chat!

And as you can see ... the masses are calling for you !!! :love:

A recording is all good, but it's not the same as LIVE !!! :)

We want to hear you talking to us, laughing, perhaps even answering a question or two in that majestic voice of yours! :)

All you need is a lil ol' raggedy pc microphone ... :)

I'm not sure if our podcast page / stuff is working right, and again, that would be a recording.

We want you LIVE Brother!

So we can all gather round you, and listen as the words come out!

How about it Brother?

Destee

8. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Mother Destee you drive a hard bargain! I'll return to this thread with a time, I'll have to do some hard bargaining myself and clear my schedule a bit.
    I feel like McCain getting an invite from David Letterman...

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    lol @ McCain and Letterman ... hahahaha ... :lol:

awwww Brother ... we love you too much for that kinda living !!!! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY @ Your Yes !!!!! :great: :great: :great:

No Brother, your giving of yourself this way, accepting my invitation in the Spirit it was given ... is nothing like anything 2 white men could do! :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Just let us know when Brother ... give us a bit of notice, so we can announce it and stuff, be sure the WHOLE Family knows that we are about to embark upon a GREAT EVENT !!! ... it will be standing room only ... i'm sure !! :teach:

Ohh ... and we'll need you to come into the chat room, test your mic / sound / stuff, ahead of time.

Thank You Brother MetaSaience! :love:

Destee

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Family ... i was thinking we could make this oh so very comfortable for Brother MetaSaience, if he had an idea of what we wanted to hear from him, beforehand.

While i don't think he'll be able to get to all of our questions during this first session ... :wink: ... as they usually are only an hour or so long ... he can at least pick and choose which ones he's more prepared to address this first time around!

If it goes real nice for him and us, he may consider doing a follow up session! :)

So let's give him some questions, topics, suggestions to choose from!

Brother MetaSaience ... i'd like to hear you share a very simplistic explanation of metaphysics. For some resaon, my mind is not connecting with it. I think this is because i've not received an easy enough to understand explanation. I'm sure it has something to do with me being kinda slow and stuff, the least of us, and all of that ... so if you don't mind ... could you present it to us (me) in a way that even a 5 year old could understand. I believe hearing you speak it, having this added dimension, will help me a lot. I'm looking for the basics, the foundation of it, how it fits into the big picture, if you will.

I'd also like to hear you speak on something you said recently, quoted below, that really excited me! :D

Perhaps elaborate on it, share how you think Brothers can bring about this most needed change!

Okay ... that's it for me and my current requests! :love:

Okay Family ... if you too have requests, questions, suggestions, etc., for Brother MetaSaience ... please share them.

If you don't post here, don't be upset that your question goes unanswered in chat!

If you do post here, don't be upset that your question goes unanswered, and must be saved for an upcoming session! :wink:

Much Love and Peace!

Destee