destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Brother,

I was just thinking about our voice video chat, and how it adds so much to everything. The ability for us to hear and see each other.

I think you should let us hear you!

You bring such a wealth of information to the community, and i bet it would even be better received, touch so many more, on so many additional levels ... if we could actually hear you!

I'd like for you to consider at least one session with us. Choosing any topic that you'd like, where we could have this added dimension of you! :D

Please consider this invitation seriously ... and let me know if you're willing.

Any time that is good for you, will be good for us ... so long as nothing else is already scheduled.

Family ... don't you all agree with me?

Wouldn't it be nice to hear Brother MetaSaience! :D

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

What an honor Mother Destee! Sis. 4EverLuv you make me even more humbled! The funny thing is I've been meaning to do just that, right now it's a time factor.

My "master pc" is kept in the office where I do audio-video etc., and it's usually too busy turning the day to record anything. Even when I'm on Destee 6-10 people are usually around me chit chatting. Then I'm usually on here very late at night, I used to have these capabilities at home but I keep everything at the office for insurance reasons. Yes- I live a conflicted technical life.

But I want to do something! Record a podcast or something! Is there also a podcasting feature on Destee?

But since you're asking to hear my voice, I can choose to embarrass myself with this piece I did about a year or so back.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-dc7215a7.html

What an honor Mother Destee! Sis. 4EverLuv you make me even more humbled! The funny thing is I've been meaning to do just that, right now it's a time factor.

My "master pc" is kept in the office where I do audio-video etc., and it's usually too busy turning the day to record anything. Even when I'm on Destee 6-10 people are usually around me chit chatting. Then I'm usually on here very late at night, I used to have these capabilities at home but I keep everything at the office for insurance reasons. Yes- I live a conflicted technical life.

But I want to do something! Record a podcast or something! Is there also a podcasting feature on Destee?

But since you're asking to hear my voice, I can choose to embarrass myself with this piece I did about a year or so back.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-dc7215a7.html

Whew, ya know i've been patiently waiting about a loo years for ya to come up in chat and share with us in live time.:D Now u just bring that equiptment home for one planned night and shoot it back to the office the next day. lol

It was wonderful hearing your voice too, speaking with such authority and richness, while sharing some wisdom. Thank for that! It was a nice suprize!

Oh yeah, below is a link to the podcast page. Jump in there and leave us a recording anytime!:kiss:

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49226

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back