Black People : Brother MetaSaience

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Brother,

I just want to take the time to say Thank You! :bowdown:

You present such great threads, topics, and discussions! It's almost amazing to me, the many times that i've been thinking on a subject, and you post a thread (title) about it! Oftentimes, i only have time to view the titles, and i'm waiting for there to be time for me to click inside and see how close our thinking actually is!

Once inside, i'm often treated with many ... aaha moments ... as Oprah would say ... :teach:

Your posts are so very thorough, that when i do get to peek inside, i can't respond properly!

It would be so unfair, inappropriate, to give them a rushed response, when you've taken great care in your presentations.

I'm simply honored to have you here with us, and want you to know that, since i don't get to post to you often ... :love:

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Beloved Mother Destee, I am more than honored, but humbled to be here with you and the Destee family. I can't always take full credit for those threads however, each thread on Destee begets another. There is such a strong voice of Black consciousness here that all one has to do is take the time, get quite, and listen. We have similar concerns, and I truly believe we are all helping collectively to provide solutions for those that observe this site from afar.

I am always hoping for the continual growth and success of Destee.com, and to expose the great thinkers that are here among us. It is always a pleasure being here.