Black Relationships : Brother Married 4 Women on Same Day

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

back up please...from my rights? You got that twisted don't you.

:fyi:i feel that i have the right to ask a question even if that question does not please you. that is real.

.......Notwithstanding your rights, the post is full of truth, is it not my brother, from one elder to another.

As you may know Brother Clyde...polygamy is very much a part of afican culture...always have been...the christian missionaries were not able to stop the practice.
In this age of western eurocentric hypocrisy which is all about self and what self want to do and don't like...polygamy is feared and looked down upon.
Although the same people have no problem with the mass cheating,sex scandals in the churches,men marrying men and all the other fifth that goes on in the world today.
When i talk about polgamy it is always honorable polgamy and i know many cases of honorable polgamy as well as crazy situations,the same with monogamy situations...i choose to dwell on the positive instead of always dwelling on the negative.
Women who marry men who cannot take care of them or do not treat them with respect need to start looking at themselves and the choices that they make.
Polygamy is not the problem...it is the norm.

In what percentage of African societies would you say that polygamy is the norm considering the influence of european colonialism and the advent of religions such as Christianity which tend to view polygamy from a negative POV?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

As you may know Brother Clyde...polygamy is very much a part of afican culture...always have been...the christian missionaries were not able to stop the practice.
In this age of western eurocentric hypocrisy which is all about self and what self want to do and don't like...polygamy is feared and looked down upon.
Although the same people have no problem with the mass cheating,sex scandals in the churches,men marrying men and all the other fifth that goes on in the world today.
When i talk about polgamy it is always honorable polgamy and i know many cases of honorable polgamy as well as crazy situations,the same with monogamy situations...i choose to dwell on the positive instead of always dwelling on the negative.
Women who marry men who cannot take care of them or do not treat them with respect need to start looking at themselves and the choices that they make.

.......:bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back