Black Positive People : BROTHER LEFT OUT

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
1962881_4067471382055_205213531_n.jpg

For those of you who are wondering who is this man in the picture.
For some of you may know about an incident occurred that a pregnant woman named Ebony Wilkers...on attempted to drown her kids in a SUV in the ocean. He and another man saw and heard the kids scream for help and rescued the children. You see our hero carry the kids out of the car.
Reason why I'm showing a photo of our hero is that mainstream media isn't giving this man credit to where it's due or showing his face that much. I think you and I know the answer to that.
All I can say to our hero Stacy Robinson thank you for taking action instead of standing there doing nothing. Thank you for saving those children.
Even though those kids are going to be haunted about what their sick sad excuse of a mother did but they'll remember that hero who risked his like and carried the children to safety.
Once again Stacy Robinson thank you
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-drove-van-florida-surf-kids-screamed-rescuer/story?id=22787833

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back