Black Astrology : Brother KWABENA's Birth/Natal Chart

Oooh we, a little hot there eh? Your point is, you don't feel any Scorpio enery resiganting from you correct?

I didn't miss your point, I simply stated what I see in your chart and gave my opinion based on my knowledge of Astrology. Didn't think you would get upset, or am I reading into your words a bit to deep? Which I tend to do... You think of your self as Sag who speaks and write a lot. Quite naturally you would, Your Sun sign is Sag and you have mercury in the 3rd house of communication, the house that Mercury rules. Honestly, you can look at things the way that you want to, I was just giving my Astrological knowledge based on your chart. Didn't mean to upset you but honestly, I like you, and it is not that serious fot me to give my opinion on your chart, if that is going to disturb our past peaceful communications

Astrologer4U

Peace Sistah:

I am not upset, but I am feeling that we are witnessing what happens when you have 'big picture' colliding with 'attention-to-detail.' From time to time I focus on details, but by default I operate best as a person when seeing the 'big picture.'

As I said over and over, and from the 'big picture' perspective, Love, Romance & Relationships are the least of my worries, nor do I bother to give attention to them. For me, people will come and go, love and hate, mend and break, etc., for years to come - I can not afford to be hung up on people. My aim is to get a chance to explore the world - how can that happen hung up on experiences with people?

Sistah - I grew up (and if you choose to break this down and analyze astrologically, you are free to) going through turmoil simply for being "different" than most of those in my surroundings. This resulted in fights, anger, uproars, and so on and so forth. Never do I look back, and "pursue" said persons responsible for it. The way I see it, God Bless them wherever they may be. I have to move on and live my life.

In sum, I have too much to look forward to in life that far supercedes having a 'loved' one to hold on to. Would you know that 99% of my travels involve me going alone? This happens for a reason. Lastly and moreover, I have also learned that I focus better and think clearer when alone, so I keep it at that.

Not angry Sistah; you are a very bright person and I enjoy our dialogues; but I am just not in the business of Love, Relationships, and most definitely, Details!

KWABENA

Peace Sistah:

I am not upset, but I am feeling that we are witnessing what happens when you have 'big picture' colliding with 'attention-to-detail.' From time to time I focus on details, but by default I operate best as a person when seeing the 'big picture.

The big picture would not be big, if not for all of the small pieces that make it up. Besides, I do feel as though I do see the big picture. I may not approach the big picture in the way that you do, but I do tend towards seeing the big picture. However, being into Astrology has tought me how important balance is, so I approach both the big picture, and the small pieces that make it up. :wink:

As I said over and over, and from the 'big picture' perspective, Love, Romance & Relationships are the least of my worries, nor do I bother to give attention to them. For me, people will come and go, love and hate, mend and break, etc., for years to come - I can not afford to be hung up on people. My aim is to get a chance to explore the world - how can that happen hung up on experiences with people?

I am not sure where you are coming from with this. Are you saying that a Venus in Scorpio would deny you of seeing the big picture? Or are you saying that if your Venus is Scorpio, you would become hung up on people? Either way, having a Venus in Scorpio does not mean those things, obviously and particularly, when one has many planets in fire signs.

Sistah - I grew up (and if you choose to break this down and analyze astrologically, you are free to) going through turmoil simply for being "different" than most of those in my surroundings. This resulted in fights, anger, uproars, and so on and so forth. Never do I look back, and "pursue" said persons responsible for it. The way I see it, God Bless them wherever they may be. I have to move on and live my life.

Like you said, you grew up. One of the things about Scorpio is for better or worse...Transformation. Most highly evolved Scorpios are not vengeful, they have learned to allow Karma to take care of things.

In sum, I have too much to look forward to in life that far supercedes having a 'loved' one to hold on to. Would you know that 99% of my travels involve me going alone? This happens for a reason. Lastly and moreover, I have also learned that I focus better and think clearer when alone, so I keep it at that.

I understand, I can at times be reclusive. That is why I said it somewhere around Destee.com, that a traditional relationship is not for me. However, relationships are important to us all, regardless of what kind of relationship (traditonal or non-traditional) that we decide to entertain.

Not angry Sistah; you are a very bright person and I enjoy our dialogues; but I am just not in the business of Love, Relationships, and most definitely, Details

Understood...

Astrologer4U

Hey how do you own birth/natal chart thingy? I think Brother Aqil did one for me back in the day, but I wanted to see what the difference would be if I did my own.

Oh Wow! It's been a while, Bro. Manasiac - it's good to see you!

To answer your question, I am not too sure of what you mean by "owning" a Birth Chart. If you are meaning to ask "How can I create my own Birth Chart?" it is fairly simple. To give you a quick process,

1) Go to www.cafeastrology.com

2) Go to the link that says Birth Chart

3) Fill in the data

4) There's your chart!

Try this out, and if it doesn't work, get back with us and let us know.

Peace!

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back