Black Astrology : Brother KWABENA's Birth/Natal Chart

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by KWABENA, Mar 4, 2009.

1. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Just a couple things...

Up where is says Venus in Scorpio - personally, I stand against that. When observing my behaviors, attitude, and outlook when it comes to love and relationships, I am far much more of a Venus in Sagittarius. I have a very light-hearted approach to relationships. Also, when it comes to dating, I never "possess" my partner; I would leave them before that could ever be possible.

Also, I did not indicate my Chiron (Gemini), North Node (Taurus), or South Node (Scorpio), because they are not as important when I do charts, let alone my chart.

Lastly, if you were to learn anything about me from my chart, you would find that I am, at the surface, a "Mercury-ish" Sagittarius, which is why i'd say my most controversial placement is Mercury in Sagittarius. That added to the fact that the placement was in retrograde when I was born adds to the controversy. Moreover, when you look at my house ruler, my "busiest" house, planet ruling my Midheaven, and planet ruling my Ascendant, then look at where my Sun sign is, what do you get!

Just think of a Sagittarius who speaks and writes alot, and you have me!

KWABENA

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    wow

i'm impressed man

you really did homework this time

:bowdown:

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    In total, it took me about 4 hours to complete the entire thing. That is counting the several breaks, thinking as I go along, thinking up ways to make the chart more creative - you name it.

Also, if there is another lesson I learned, I found that it is better when you do your own Birth Chart!

All for the Best!

KWABENA

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes

now if this same effort could be afforded to the former "newsletter"

lol

hey you know i haven't forgotten lol

i liked them

:donttell:

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367

Hahaha! Yeah I haven't forgotten either. I've actually been working on it. I decided that I would bring more changes to the format; I will even be changing the name! Along with that, I want to get a magazine started for youngsters with all kinds of games and interactivities - just so much to do; just gotta take my time. I'm also thinking of getting some of your poems, DSS, involved in it!

Now that I have a better idea of where I am destined to go, I can get up outta where I am, and definitely where I was!

KWABENA

6. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Brother Kwabena, how are you my dear? You seem to be great!

Couple of things, have you ever been in a serious relationship, if so, for how long?

Speaking from the experience of someone who has Mars in Taurus, which is the opposite of Scorpio, I can be possessive, especially when I was younger. The thing was, I didn't want no one possessing me, particularly to the degree of blocking me from my freedom, Gemini rising, Venus in Aquarius and Uranus in the 5th house...

However, I don't mind if a man is a little jelous and I mean a little. I don't like feeling like someone is constantly not trusting me, or trusting others around me to the point where they want me to isolate my self in order that they can feel secure in that, I am not with anyone else. When I say a little jealous, I mean it's okay for a man to show that he wants me for himself but he can't be doing that in a way that makes me wonder if he could turn into the stalkerish type. Now that I am older, and very much so into Astrology I am conscious that my possesivness was based on my being selfish, which was rooted in my own insecurities. I can't be possesing someone, if I don't want to be possesed, just because I want/need to be secure. I had to be secure on my own, that way my security would be secured by me and not someone who could up and die on me, or leave me because they had a change of heart. Any way, that was then and this is now. Through much sudy of my self through Astrology, I have learned how to temper my possesivness so well...

In Astrology, we are liable to get served with aspects that contradict each other, or are in conflict with each other. Those kinds of aspects can produce a person/individual who can be looked at as a hypocrite by others. If one looks beyond the surface, that is not the case at all. The case is a lack in the knowledge of self...

All I have to say is, Thank the universe for Astrology. :welldone:

Astrologer4U

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    (My how I expected this question to be asked)

I have never been in a serious relationship. I have been in a series of relationships, and on average, they only lasted no more than about a month. The only reason for it lasting that long is because we were not comfortable having to tell each other "it's over." People have came and gone, do come and go, and will continue to come and go for as long as we life. Whether we are in love or "just being friends," that will be the case. Having said that, I am not one to try hard holding onto someone when another will sooner or later come and replace them. It is what it is, as it is. That too was before I started studying Astrology; now it would be much harder for me to enter a relationship, because I will be better aware of what I should be most focused on, rather than relying on what people tell me I should be focused on. Nothing wrong with opening up to input, but at this point in time in my life, finding that "special someone" is far from top priority.

I will further go on to say that I honestly (at this point) do not care for a relationship. For me, a relationship is more like a partnership, and I have high demands for 'partnering' with me. Well you may say, "lower your demands?" Last time I did that, I went out with someone, and 2 weeks later we lost interest in each other. We also found that we were much better off as "friends" as opposed to dating. Usually when I draw females on, they want to be friends (experiences with me would prove that) and would rather not attempt to date. I feel the same way about them, and found that things work much better that way.

Clearly from my chart (and clearly from my age, for that matter), relationships are not very important; ensuring that I focus on my career outlook is of great importance. My partner? I am sure whoever they are, they will come around in due time, but now may not be the best time.

BTW - My purpose for claiming Venus in Sagittarius over Venus in Scorpio is two-fold. For one thing, Venus in Scorpio is 29 degrees 36 minutes. Last time I checked (I could be wrong), but the max is 30 degrees, meaning that at 29 degrees, Venus is leaving Scorpio and headed into Sagittarius. Based on that, I feel that I am more Sagittarian when it comes to love and relationships with others than Scorpio[n]. Secondly, let us look at a brief description of Venus in Scorpio: (this from astrologyweekly.com)
    Haha! In retrospect, I really have to laugh, because never in my existence did I pursue anyone! Especially not someone I really liked. Jealousy lasts on average one minute in my mind, then I move on to shoot the next arrow. Oh, and I really need to laugh at Possessive, because someone possess me, and I am gone like a dollar bill on the floor of a subway car! There is more to life than having that one person, so again, no chance of me possessing them. A free spirit is a free spirit.

Now, lastly, a look at Venus in Sagittarius:

The underlined is as true as they come! Especially with respect to freedom. Relationships last longer with me the more freedom we allow each other.

As for you, you seem to be more of a Water-Earth type of person, whereas I am Fire-Air, not to mention the fact that I actually appeal more to Fire than I do Air (except maybe Aquarians). Having said that, I may see where the importance of relationships come in for you. Moreover, I have been very privy to where "contradictions" can come into play. All I can say is, the actions speak louder than the words, so unless someone's actions are contradictory, I do not see much of a purpose for focusing on them. We have the power to choose how we want to live; Astrology, in a way, shows how life would or could be by default, whether we choose to govern our lives according to it or not.

Well - said enough for now. Drawing forth the next arrow...
    :bullseye:

KWABENA

8. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Oh no I wouldn't... I wouldn't lower my demands, so I wouldn't expect for anyone else to.

Correct, the full max is 30 degrees, that means that had you been born 25 minutes later, your Venus would have been 0 degrees and 1 minute into Sagittarius. However, if your birth time is correct, which it could very well be wrong, but even if your birth time was 25 minutes off, I doubt the doctors would record your birth time 25 minutes earlier, you get what I am saying? Meaning, the likelihood of your Venus being in Sag is pretty much zero.

Your Sun sign is Sagittarius so quite naturally, you are going to gravitate towards what you know best, being your Sun. Particularly when we are young, we don't realize our Plutonian or Scorpion nature because it is subtle, very subtle. When we get older, we begin to realize and we kind of get scared of it which leads to us acting on our Scorpion nature in an ignorant way. If you don't believe me, just ask brotha Nasheed...LOL even I too have some stories about my Plutonian nature, however I have nothing in Scorpio....

Not to mention, the last time I looked, your Sun is on the Aries decan which enforces your Sanitarian traits. No wonder you would feel appalled at the thought of yourself being possessive over anyone. It is quite possible you know yourself very well but you hide your Venus Scorpio nature very well... Covering it up by purposely choosing relationships you know will not last very long, that way you don't get a chance to attach to someone to the point that if they hurt you, you don't have enough time invested towards them to be possessive or jealous. That could be your secretive logic weather you realize it or not. I don't know if you have noticed but, with your Venus being at 29'36, that puts your Venus on the Pisces decan. Pisces is self sacrificing, gullible at times and quite self deceptive and even capable of decieving others. If I am not mistaken, you have said that women have taken you for granted, taken your kindness for a weakness. It is quite possible that you were aware of those kinds of women being the way that they were before you ever became involved with them because Pisces as well as Scorpio, is very psychic. It is quite possible, being that Pisces rules the subconscious mind, that you set your self up for failure in terms of relationships because you have not matured enough to pay close attention to your psychic instincts. Possibly, you are trying to work on that at this moment and that is why you are not interested in relationships/partnerships because you realize that you have a lot to work on within your self, that is a very wise choice. Not to mention, your 7th house of partnerships is ruled by Pisces :uhh: again, reinforcing your psychic nature in terms of relationship. In your psychic mind, you probably pick up more B/S relationships than you do decent relationships in which you had possibly came to the conclusion that the only way to have any kind of companionship, was to settle for less because the pickings don't seem to have a variety of decent partnerships, versus B/S partnerships, hence, your "series of relationships"... Also Pluto, which rules the sign of your Venus is sextile Neptune, which is the planet that rules your 7th house, isn't that interesting? So you see, it is very possible that you have not even discovered the possessive and jealous side of you(Scorpio, plutonian = hidden) because you have not chosen to seek out partnerships that could really develop into a long term and committed relationship, (Pisces rules the 12th house of the subconscious mind, the part of our mind we are not aware of, but in any event, you act) Read this quote of yours below, because you pretty much sum the latter up with this...

ah ha, so what is that all about?:uhh:

One more thing I need to point out, you posted what Venus in Scorp is about....

your full response to the above Venus in Scorp description was this...

Noticed the bold parts, the Venus in Scorpio description did not say that you would pursue anyone, it said that the opposite sex would flock to you like bees to honey...

Also, the Venus description said nothing about you being possessed by anyone, it said that you demand complete loyalty and anyone who slights you after you have been loyal to them, will pretty much regret doing such because you won't let it go.

Now how did you manage to construe your possessing someone over someone possessing you? Again, this points back to the part about yourself for which you do not want to claim. The part that you either hide from by choosing to get involved in short lived relationships, versus relationships that could be prosperous.Or that you are hiding this aspect about your self by making sure you get into no situation which you fear the Venus nature in you, will come out.

Whatever the case may be, don't be afraid of your nature, embrace it, that way you will always be able to control your nature, instead of letting your nature control you and of course, you will be more freer than you realize, versus feeling imprisoned by what it is about yourself that you fear. No relationship can take away your freedom, but your fears can.

Astrologer4U

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I forgot to adress the above...

Actually, I have no water signs at all in my chart. My chart is a combination of Earth and Air. I very much so value my freedom and that is why I came to the conclusion a long time ago that a traditional relationship is not for me. People think that in order to be committed to a serious relationship, they need to give up who they are, live with a person, get married and give up friends of the opposite sex. For some people all of that stuff is okay but not for freedom minded people, it doesn't have to be that way at all. Who say's that we can not come up with our own seperate values, away from the so called traditional ways which represent freedom orientated relationships?

Astrologer4U

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    You took this a bit too seriously. I was speaking from a basic standpoint, in that traditionally, Earth signs bond better with Water signs and Fire signs bond better with Air, which is why I made reference to appealing to Aquarians. Of course it varies from person-to-person, but that is how it is when looking at the basics.

KWABENA