Black People : Brother Kente417mojo !!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Kente !!!!

The link in your signature, is that you Bruh?!!! Author Extraordinaire !!!!

If so, please let me know ... gosh ... you never told us !!!

And the book is so affordable! This too is what this community is about ... supporting each other ... ESPECIALLY those who have helped to keep the lights on here! Gosh!

Brother Kente ... as a Premium Member, you can have your link featured in the Support Those Who Support Us Forum ... in addition to adding it to your signature! These links, to Premium Member's sites, are also featured on the main page of our forum, at the bottom ... probably the most visited page of the entire community!

We have a very busy community, lots of traffic, lots of visitors, and if you or any Premium Member has an endeavor they want featured, they should be taking full advantage of all of this ... this community is for us! I hate to think you are missing out on opportunities that are here for you!

Just let me know Brother, give me the URL or post it in this thread (Premium Members Private Forum), and i'll get you out there!

You've written and published your own book, but never told us?!!!

Why you hold'n out Brother Kente?!

Let a Sister know wassup! :wink:

:heart:

Destee

ps ... for those interested in becoming Premium Members ... click here! :)

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Definately I'm not a big fan of poetry, but I'll definately buy a copy to support a brother!

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Kente ... i went back and read your signature again ... you clearly state that it is your book ... so i've gone ahead and added your link to the Support Those Who Support Us Forum!

For those of you who are Premium Members and want more traffic to your site, let me know!

For those of you who are not Premium Members, please become one right away ... we can't make it without you!

Thank you Brother Kente for being such a great supporter of this community ... in word and deed!

:heart:

Destee