Black People : Brother James - Happy Birthday - Elder Interview Tonight @ 7 pm ET! - Blogtalk Radio - Join Us!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER JAMESFRMPHILLY
[medio]1174[/medio]​

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Brother James has graciously and generously agreed to share his life and birthday with us tonight on

Elder Interview with Brother JamesFrmPhilly today, on his BIRTHDAY! Brother James is 70 years old today and it is such an honor to have his company, experiences, and wisdom shared with us on such a special day in his life! What an honor! This is a very special Elder Interview for me, as Brother James is the first Destee Member to do an Elder Interview! He has been such a wonderful friend to me and our community, in ways that go above and beyond the norm, and I'm excited to be able to talk about it ALL, with Brother James and the world! Please join us tonight @ 7 pm ET!

BLOGTALK CALL IN NUMBER : (347) 324-3201

Post Happy Birthday Greetings Below and Call In to Wish Him a Personal Happy Birthday Tonight!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast:

Happy Birthday Brother James ... and ... THANK YOUUUU !!! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

Dearest Brother James:

I think back on my first days here at Destee and how you and I had some "run-ins."

....Over the years, I have, at times, agreed with you; and, at other times, our views have run quite contrary to each other (and probably will in the future). :)

But, please know, in spite of those "clashes," that with a sincere heart I love and respect you as the Elder you are and for what you've seen, done, and been through as the Black man you are.

So, I thank God for blessing YOU with 70 years and for blessing US to have YOU here at Destee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother James! (((hug))) and :kiss:

Brother James has graciously and generously agreed to share his life and birthday with us tonight on

Elder Interview with Brother JamesFrmPhilly today, on his BIRTHDAY! Brother James is 70 years old today and it is such an honor to have his company, experiences, and wisdom shared with us on such a special day in his life! What an honor! This is a very special Elder Interview for me, as Brother James is the first Destee Member to do an Elder Interview! He has been such a wonderful friend to me and our community, in ways that go above and beyond the norm, and I'm excited to be able to talk about it ALL, with Brother James and the world! Please join us tonight @ 7 pm ET!

BLOGTALK CALL IN NUMBER : (347) 324-3201

Post Happy Birthday Greetings Below and Call In to Wish Him a Personal Happy Birthday Tonight!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast:

Happy Birthday Brother James ... and ... THANK YOUUUU !!! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

He looks very young for 70 years. He could easily past for sixty. Lol. Happy birthday all the best to you. Hope you live to see many more.:birthday:

YAAAAAYYYY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELDER JAMES!!!!!
loveyouboyb.gif
you know i luvs ya....

You can use my hoverround

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back