Brother Hyperkill - Violating Rule # 1

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by HyperKill, Apr 7, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Like I said, we will make a zillion reasons to stay in conflict with one another and constantly disagree than free ourselves. I may be wrong but at times I tend to think whites infiltrate sites like this and stir stuff up. Blacks with views like these are th reason for stagnation and idleness of the last 40 yrs or so. Who would down a large land victory but the burners of the lost land and the negroes too accustom to sittin, bowin ,and laying down. I'm outta this thread potential white boy, no peace, just burn.:whip:

2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Hmmm, hope i haven't cross th line. Sometimes i assume maybe certain members are white pretending to be black so that they can disagree w/ everything said for the purpose of stiriring us up and keeping us yelling at one another. But that was kinda funny though
    :SuN049:

3. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Uh oh, looks like we've been infiltrated by a radical leftist girl power subversive.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Hyperkill ... the above is in violation, you can't call folk out of their name, and that's what you're doing.

You cannot make the discussions personal. If the Member has not said they are white, and you say it, you're making the discussion personal, and will be held in violation of our rules. With this in mind, it's best to stay on topic ... and keep your personal opinions, about another Member's personal stuff ... to yourself.

This is a warning, and you'll be suspended and/or banned if you continue.

I encourage you to read all of our Higher Standard Threads, found in the Management, Rules, and Violators sub-forum.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Sorry but this ?bro/sis? spoke down on a self sufficient black community. I said that just n case he was a white dude, th part about burn, as i find it hard to believe that any1 black would dog a small community of blacks doing for themselves. Puzzles me???? So I left the thread. Thats what i do when I run n2 those I'm suspicious of. But i get your point. - peace

6. Workinprocess

Workinprocess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +223
    Can someone please point me to the thread where Knowledge Seed made this statement? I would like to post in that thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

W.I.P :whip:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Here you go : http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64012

:heart:

Destee