Brother Hellogood

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Hellogood ... you are being suspended for two weeks, beginning right now.

You seem a bit obsessed with Brother FullSpeed's personal life, his wife, what he does with his penis, etc. (posts below).

You continually call him out of his name ... Mr. Driving Miss Daisy ... as well as disrespecting his wife.

That is making the discussions way too personal.

If you want to talk about who or what someone is doing with their own penis, i suggest you start with yours (if you have one), on a site made for such.

What you are doing to Brother FullSpeed is disrespectful, harassing, and not allowed here.

If you can't have respectful dialogue with a Member, you should have no dialogue with them, for only respectful is allowed here.

If you decide to return, you'll have to refrain from making the discussions personal and calling folk out of their name, or be banned permanently.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Very good choice of words. I probably would have left out the word "bit", considering the fact that his obsession drives him to stalking. :)

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother FullSpeed ... i appreciate you maintaining a higher level of dialogue during these personal attacks ... especially since it took so long for us to make them stop.

Thank You.

Destee

4. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    No problem Sister Destee. I once had a friend who had a little teacup yorkie. This little dog couldn't burst a grape, but was constantly yapping at you non-stop. He was an incredible nuisance, but beyond that, the pup was powerless to do anything more than yap. I was constantly reminded of those times during my encounters with him. :)

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

After further review, i've decided to permanently ban Hellogood.

They have been warned twice, once for the very same thing noted above. You can find these warnings here and here.

Our new and ongoing implementation of higher standards DOES NOT include multiple warnings, extra work for our administration.

We will not continually ask, warn, beg ... babysit ... grown men and women.

Either you are respectful here, or you are not here.

The choice belongs to each Member, and Hellogood made his, by continuing to violate our rules.

He is permanently banned.

Destee