Brother Excel10k

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by $$RICH$$, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Brother Excel10k... Sister Phynx has lodged a complaint against you, in this thread...

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=580149#post580149

We as the Moderating TEAM, are asking you to apologize to her, for offending her,
    as we're hoping that was not your intent.
    calling her a pure liar wasn't fair game ! less you can state proof of such.

What solid and full proof you can present to us to make your claim she is a liar
    and reasons to acts against her character !

while i fully understand that everyone is entitled to there opinion / views
    and what they believe , when it comes to religions / faith and what one
    may hold as there belief it will always be judged or seem attacked on !

So brother excel
    Please let us know if you're willing to do this, or must we do more work to resolve this situation.
    Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

The Moderating TEAM.

2. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    I will respond to this later tonight or first thing in the morning, as time permits.

Thank you.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Likewise brother as i await, and thank you !

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    thank you

for your assistance, I appreciate the time and consideration.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I ASKED MYSELF WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

And I asked myself if you had a daughter would you speak to her the way you have spoken to this sister....

You posted a cycle of oppression....

Whatever you beleive anyone's status to be an example of the love of Jesus is always a better example then any scripture...

actions speak louder then words...

At you level of expertise as noted by urself... I would just expect that it wouldn't take any amount of thought to offer an apology ...

Jesus never had the intent to hurt anyone's feelings...

An although I don't expect you for a moment to admit that perhaps you became emotional also.....

I will offer an apology for throwing around insults...

insulting one another will get us no where....

we don't have to be friends but we can respect one another.

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    wow

can't even find that in ur heart....

Sister:

I apologize to you. For my involvement in name calling although I didn't directly call you out of your name.

I honor your hunger for knowledge and truth. I appreciate your presence.

I appreciate the love that you show me, and the emotion that we share as sisters.

I wish you and brother excel the many blessings of our creator and a peace that will last for all eternity ..... no matter what the circumstances...

we are all brothers and sisters...

7. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8

First off, lets address opinions.

The statements she made that I will show were not presented as "opinion", they were presented as "fact". After having presented her own version of the truth, She now backs off and claims "Everyone here is entitled to their opinion especially when it comes to religion and politics."

If her dogmatic, false, and personally offensive proclaimations can be catagorized as an "opinion" to which she as a right to have, then certainly my proclaimation that she is a Liar can be catagorized in like manner.

Now, that being said, it is my opinion that by definition she is indeed a liar.

Lie - to express what is false; convey a false impression.
    Liar - a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly

Intent:
    Her intent to go beyond the scope and purpose of the thread was established in her very first post when rather than simply answer the question of "What does your religion do for Black people?" It was clear from that point that her intent was to discredit Christianity.

There were several issues that provoked my decision to identify her as a liar, but for the purpose of this rebuttal, I will focus on one. It is simple, yet clearly fall under the definition of a lie.
    Now, rather one agrees or dissagrees, is a believer or non-believer, it is WIDELY known that Christianity "celebrates" a VIRGIN birth. A virgin birth would be the polar opposite of a child born from a "heightened sexual union". Her proclaimation did not say "may have been the conception..." or "was probably the conception...", she stated that it "IS the conception"...as in "DEFINATIVE".

It is also widely known that the standard of truth for Christianity is the Bible, which is the sole source of Christian doctrine. Even in secular circles the term "bible" is recognized as the "authority" on an issue. (such as "The Flower Gardners Bible") So, if she makes a definative doctrinal claim of what Christianity celebrates it is very reasonable to challenge her to prove her claim by providing the scriptural reference for it. If she was incapable of providing a scriptural reference for it, she should at least be willing to provide SOMETHING that would lend credibility that this "celebration of a child born from a HEIGHTENED SEXUAL UNION" happens somewhere outside the corners of her mind. This is not about her OPINION.

Although she had not provided a shread of evidence or a scriptural reference to back up her claim, she declared that she had proved her claim and that she had used "my book" to do it.

The only thing she did concerning "my book" was upon my giving her a biblical reference for a principle I follow, she claimed it was my "opinion" and that opinion was GIVEN TO ME by MY CHURCH. (As though a Christian cannot develop beliefs of their own...they must be given to us)....The concept of blindly following church teachings without studing it out for ones self is against scripture. 2 Timothy 2:15
    So, how is it that this thin skin woman can throw insults at me such as this, and call me a white man in black face...then go running to the mods, talking about "he disrespected me"?

She then stated that she did not need to provide any proof from the white mans book. (So she can just make any claim she wants without a requirement of proof, yet rather than it being a lie....she can just use the "opinion" cop out)

After being pressed for proof, she indicated that it was Jesus that she was referring to.

She began to double talk:
    Her statement quoted above is FALSE (I am not Catholic) and it is unbiblical to hold mary as higher than all other womben.

SO, lets get this straight. In one attack, we "celebrate" a child born of a "Heightened sexual Union". Then in the next attack we hold the mother "as higher than all other womben for keeping her virginity"

Which story does she want to maintain? It really doesn't matter, she simply wants to discredit Christiantity.

phynx is an intelligent, articulate woman. She also happens to be calculating in her debate tactics. I respect her on some levels and admire her insight on others. On the other hand, I will not allow her to make any claim she wants, insult me, refuse to provide proof of her "controversal" claims, act as though I am an idiot who cannot derive my own oppinion (if it differs from hers), make conflicting statements and prance out of the situation without calling her on what can only be perceived as an intent to discredit Christianity. Having used false information to progress her agenda, that false information must be called what it is. A lie.

Even at this point. If she proves or provides a foundation for her claim that "christians celebrate a birth of a child born of a Heightened sexual union" I will appologize. Otherwise, it is "my opinion" that she is, by definition, a liar...and my opinion is based upon reasonable expectation that she must substantiate wild claims of what doctrines Christianity follows.

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    ok

there goes those calculating debate tactics again

brotherman, father of 12 or 14 kids can't you be the bigger person here?

is there any love out there?

BE THE BIGGER MAN HERE

just apologize, you're not GIVING anything away

you're not losing MAN points

if anything i see you gaining

your "arguing" over "virgin birth"

YES I UNDERSTAND THIS IS YOUR "BELIEF" and the word "LIE"

is right there in the middle, i know i don't expect you to feel me here

but feel this

SHOW SOME LOVE BRETHREN

show what a FATHER would do

ok?

understand maybe that's how she was taught to understand what she

understands

yes something like you, and something me and something LIKE ALL OF US

i ask that you show forgiveness to the member

and therefore compassion and we can move on

is love and compassion hard to get from a christian family man?

i say you have a heart

i'm not moderating here i moderate poetry

so i'm coming to you man to man

we are making tremendous progress on the board

let's continue "growing"

and let this fall by the wayside of "interpretation"

:bowdown:

9. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Sir Excel Im not saying you should apologize or not but when I saw your writings about a heightened sexual I had to chime in. A higher sexual involvement seems to be in congruence with virginity on a lot of levels. On one of the main statements you make note of you seemed to be a little off balanced to me.

10. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Please explain how virgin birth and a "heightened" sexual union are in congruence.

I do you go from virgin birth to a "Heightened" sexual union?

If it were a debate over rather sexual contact occurred, I could possibly understand...but to take it to an entirely different level of a "Heightened" sexual union seems an incredible leap to me.

If you understood the significance of the VIRGIN birth to Christianity, you would understand that to claim that a sexual union of any kind is an assault on the entire foundation of Christianity. For without the virgin birth, Christianity does not stand...so to insist that we CELEBRATE a birth concieved from a Heightened sexual union is an assualt on the whole of Christianity. To have the liberty to make this assault without any proof at all or even an attempt to substantiate the claim is simply unacceptable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.