Brother Dual

Dual Karnayn said:
Cool.....

Maybe I should stop defending and speaking up for myself period and let anybody who feels like violating and insulting me just do it.
They know they can get away with it and if I attempt to fight back I'll be seen as the bad guy and checked anyway.

Destee

I love you too sis but let me ask you a question.

The brutha that was banned.....

What exactly did he do, kill somebody or threaten somebody?

Did he promote interracial dating or advance white supremacist theories?

What exactly did this man do that so many Black people on a Black site find so offensive that like Satan....he must be uncovered and his head crushed where ever he's found?

Brother Dual ... you are welcome to post in the Violations Forum, any perceived breaking of our rules. You've not done that, so i can't really speak to these violations you're talking about. You've not made any of these official complaints. You're going about this the wrong way. Post a complaint if you feel you've been wronged, but don't go out on this vigilante style justice mission, played out all over the house, because we're not having it.

We try to allow every Member to work out their own issues with other Members, but when it gets to the point that it's disrupting the Spirit of this community, it must be stopped.

I will not go back and forth with you about the rules, how we live, all of that, because i believe you know it already and you're insulting me to continue in this vein. You know exactly why the other Brother was banned, and you know that i gave him warning, after warning, after warning. You also know that i am quite fond of him and his contribution here. You know that i don't want this community to be without him. You know too, that i will not sacrifice the peace we have for any one Member, no matter how much i love them.

I have been on your side since the day you first walked into this community. I enjoy the high energy Spirit you bring to our home, your knowledge on many topics, and your willingness to share that. I've told you all of this before. I have gone out of my way to ignore some of your carrying on, in hopes that you would adjust it without prompting from me. Your being seen as the bad guy, and checked, is no more true for you than any other Member.

Now, in regard to the lie i believe you told me. It's no big deal. It's not murder, just a little disappointment. I believed we had a genuine appreciation and rapport with each other. One that would be honest and true. I'm kinda hurt to find that's not the case ... but it is a hurt that can easily be healed ... with the truth.

Well, truth and courage, both of which you possess.

:heart:

Destee

Dual Karnayn said:
Hold tight!

I didn't even see this "Violations Forum" until you just pointed out to me and I browsed through it.

Oh boy.....

Since so many have been bent on trying to "expose" me for the past few days maybe I will do a exposing of my own.

Double Thanx for directing me to that forum!
expose? like what?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back