Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Dual Karnayn ... Hello and Welcome.

Several Members have suggested that you are a former Member that was banned from this community. I don't know if this is true or not, but i want to caution you, just in case it is true ... that the same behavior you displayed then, will get you banned even quicker this time.

If you are not a former Member who has been banned, i'd still like to caution you to consider where you are. We don't disrespect each other here, suggesting that folk are homosexuals or any such thing that they've not claimed to be.

Whether you are or are not a former banned Member ... please use this opportunity to be with us wisely.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

No, I'm not an old member though a couple people have suggested it.

Perhaps they're auditioining for a job at the CIA or FBI and are honing their skills trying to snoop a brutha out...lol.

I've seen men defend homosexuality as an "alternative" lifestyle and argue with religious people that there is nothing wrong with it. But if you call them one or question their sexuality in the least bit they blow up and attack.

Is being a homosexual in itself dishonorable or disrespectful in your personal opinion?

Dual Karnayn said:
Destee

No, I'm not an old member though a couple people have suggested it.

Perhaps they're auditioining for a job at the CIA or FBI and are honing their skills trying to snoop a brutha out...lol.

I've seen men defend homosexuality as an "alternative" lifestyle and argue with religious people that there is nothing wrong with it. But if you call them one or question their sexuality in the least bit they blow up and attack.

Is being a homosexual in itself dishonorable or disrespectful in your personal opinion?

Brother Dual ... i will trust what you say, that you are not a former Member. As a new Member here, you might want to be a little less confrontational, or disrespectful, or argumentative, or any adjective synonymous to those. It will make your stay here so much more pleasant and long.

I have defended homosexuality and homosexuals in this community, but would probably (big probably) take offense if someone said i was one. Likewise, i have defended prostitution, and would probably be offended if someone said i was a prostitute.

Just because someone defends or protects a person's God given right to choose how they want to live their life, does not mean they are willing to be called such.

At any rate, thanks for responding to this thread.

Looking forward to reading more of you.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee

I forgot to thank you for your welcome sis....

It seems that the only time I run into conflict is when discussing religion...no other time.

Some of our people are quite intolerant of other religions, especially Islam.

Makes me wonder what would happen when we get our own nation...would all religions be accepted or would we be FORCED to abandoned all religions deemed unacceptable by those in authority.

Dual Karnayn said:
Destee

I forgot to thank you for your welcome sis....

It seems that the only time I run into conflict is when discussing religion...no other time.

Some of our people are quite intolerant of other religions, especially Islam.

Makes me wonder what would happen when we get our own nation...would all religions be accepted or would we be FORCED to abandoned all religions deemed unacceptable by those in authority.

Brother Dual ... you're very welcome.

Yes, some of our people are quite intolerant regarding many things. Not only religion, but one's choice of sexuality, politics, etc. It will take all of us becoming more tolerant to overcome this. I believe we can do it, this community is evidence of that.

We must be willing to give that which we hope to receive.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back