Black People : BROTHER DUAL KARNAYN, E'RYTHANGS COOL, MAN...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
Please read this statement by Queen Mother Destee:

Brother Sekhemu ... a Member that has been banned can come back under another name. This has happened in the past and for the most part, one of the following happens:

1. They re-register letting us know that they were banned and don't appreciate it, and we ban them again. This cycle could go on and on.
2. They re-register and that same behavior that got them banned the first time, gets them banned again.
3. They re-register honoring the rules (we don't necessarily know that it's them) and we don't have future problems from them.

There are ways to make it more difficult for a Member to re-register, but we don't usually implement them, as none of them are full-proof. If a Member is bound and determined to come back, as another name, they will do that. This is usually an indication that they "really" want to be here, and if they're willing to abide by our rules, that's all we ask.

In regard to the person saying they were banned, i don't believe them.

Let me know if i've answered your question Brother.

Destee

If you are the individual whom I think you are, welcome back, and keep it tight, yo!:toast: :shades:

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back