Black People : Brother deb0

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee STAFF

United States
    Jan 22, 2001
    +9,522 / -14
    Hello and Welcome!

Thank you for joining us and sharing your site. You have a nice forum and i wish you much success with it. I'm sure many in the Family will visit, join, and participate in all that you offer.

I'd like to invite you to Become a Premium Member so that you can continue to add a signature (link to your site in every post) as you share in the many discussions found here. This is the only acceptable way that you can continue doing what you've started, leaving a link to your site in every post.

As a matter of fact, becoming a Premium Member will make it possible so that your site / link is featured on the home page of our forum, as well as including a link in every post (signature) that you make. We have lots of Members and traffic, and want you to be able to take full advantage of it all, as a Premium Member.

If you don't want to do that, it's okay, because we're quite hospitable and encourage everyone with a web site to share theirs with us in our "Web Sites / Business / Technology Forum."

To do anything other than the above, makes it appear as though you are taking advantage of our hospitality, which i'm sure is not your intention.

I hope you understand and if you have any questions, i'm always right here.

Again, thanks for joining us and please continue sharing your opinions.

Much Love and Peace.