Brother Chinelo

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by PurpleMoons, Jun 4, 2010.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    [ame="http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=657591&postcount=16"]Black People | African Americans | Destee - View Single Post - Black People : DEATH OF ANOTHER BLACK MAM[/ame]

Brother Chinelo, while your passion, understanding and concern of our people struggles are well received, your disrespect of forums rules are not.

Please refrain from making discussions personal attacks on members characters. Your post is being evaluated by the moderating team. You could receive suspension up to including banning in accordance of our [ame="http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63406"]Higher Standards. [/ame]

You will be notified if further actions will/should take place.

:heart:

2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I apologize if i did something wrong sister, i do however know i stand up for what i believe, and i often get intense, i will tone it down some, also i'm sorry i just now seen this, i have had brothers and sisters ask me about my intensity, and that i should calm it down, i apologize!

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Calling members Trolls is against our rules and not respectful there for your issued this WARNING ! that action
    can be brought against you and banned

Brother Chinelo, while your passion, understanding and concern of our people struggles are well received, your disrespect of forums rules are not.

Please refrain from making discussions personal attacks on members characters. this not the first time of such outburst on your part,Your post is being evaluated by the moderating team. You could receive suspension up to including banning in accordance of our Higher Standards.

You will be notified if further actions will/should take place.

Destee.com community staff
    Admin.
    $$RICH$$