Brother Awo Dino - Support Regarding Posting Articles

awo dino

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
Recently there was a post on Zulu cosmology and history through the thoughts of Credo Mutwa. The secret history of the Dogon makes an interesting comparision to the history of the Zulu.The precise origin of the Dogon, like those of many other ancient cultures, is undetermined. Their civilization just emerged, in much the same manner as ancient Sumer and Ancient Egypt. For some interesting discussion on the Dogon you can go to this website. Registration is required.

www.awostudycenter.com
/forumv3/index.php?showtopic=4&hl=[/url]

Brother Awo Dino ... the above appears to be your own property, but i want to be sure.

If so, it's great work, very comprehensive, and i appreciate you sharing it with us.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Hi destee,
this is a cut and paste from different sources, from a few books and mostly from an article at the link in question. So it is not really my work, but it isn't a full article, just an excerpt. Clyde, it seems one has to register but it is easy enough to do.

We did study the Dogon in college, and I am familiar with the anthropologists who are mentioned. But Griaule came under heavy attack for his work. Some say he made this stuff up. anyways, since it is only part of the article along with some of my own thoughts, i don't think it's a violation. i'm sure brother Clyde will investigate.
peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back