Black Astrology : Brother Aqil.. a bit confused

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by IfUComeSoftly, Dec 5, 2005.

1. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    A friend of mine did a chart for me; it confused the dickens out of me... rising... in the house of... it's difficult for me to understand what exactly is going on so I threw it away. Reading your column has me thinking of it again. Just wondering if you could give a sista a crash course on astrology so that I am better able to understand it when I finally sweet talk her into doing me another one.

softly

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Can't give you a crash course...but I will construct a natal chart for you. What is your birth data?

3. IfUComeSoftly

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    Thank you Brother Aqil...

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    I need your time and place of birth...

5. IfUComeSoftly

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    IfUComeSoftly:

I have re-created the Heavens for the exact time of your birth, and your nativity shows that you were born with the Sun in Aries, the Moon in Taurus, and your time of birth gives you Aquarius rising. In other words, you are an Aries with a Taurus personality who sees the world through the eyes of an Aquarian.

You were born during the Sun’s transit of the cardinal fire sign Aries, thus you are pioneering, headstrong and impulsive. Mars, the planet of dynamic energy, rules Aries, thus you are full of ambition and you love new ideas and enterprises. You have tremendous enthusiasm, persistence and willpower, but you need to exercise discretion in your personal dealings. You are inclined to go right to the point, even if it means being blunt. Indignation and anger comes too easily, and your remarks can be quite cutting.

Nobody bosses you around; you would much rather be at the head of your own organization, or at least leading the field in some new endeavor. You are self-assertive, impulsive and restless – always giving the impression of urgency. Although you probably have a fiery temper, you do not hold a grudge for long. You have a great love of justice, freedom, and individual determination.

People born under the sign of The Ram (the symbol for Aries) are highly competitive; thus you seek to be first and best in whatever you do. You are a natural leader who would seek fame and recognition more often than wealth and comfort. However, because of your desire for authority and superiority, you are overly aggressive sometimes, and prone to use force rather than reason and diplomacy in dealing with others. If you do not possess the necessary wisdom and experience to back up your craving for authority, you will appear foolish. Your impulsiveness and inability to listen to the advice of others tends to involve you in difficulties.

Much of your strength arises out of your refusal to admit defeat. You are never daunted by failure, and you always seek new avenues of expression. Aries females are zealous and ardent, and especially equipped for the career world. They are aggressive and sure in the knowledge that they can do anything a man or another woman can do and more. There is no place for male chauvinism in the life of an Aries female!

The more highly evolved Aries individuals possess great willpower, spiritual self-confidence, and regenerative ability. This is because the Sun is exalted in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac.

The key phrase for this sign is “I am.”

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Your natal Sun in Aries tenants the 2nd house in your horoscope. "Houses" are the astrological divisions of our planet Earth, just as the twelve signs of the zodiac are astronomical divisions of the Heavens. The houses number twelve also, and they represent every aspect of human existence. The 2nd house is the house of money and material possessions. Here is its delineation:

Much will depend on its cosmic condition; yet from a casual orientation this influence makes financial matters – and, in the abstract sense, the act of physical conquest and possession – the central motivation of your existence. Your individuality, your most essential self, is geared toward achieving financial success. In other words, it is virtually a necessity that you address yourself to gaining material security.

You are prone to handle money with a certain generosity, combined with nobility and superiority. You secretly nurture the desire to become rich, so that your better nature may be allowed to express itself in circumstances and social levels that you believe best agree with your temperament. In conjunction with this, there exists a great amount of faith in your abilities; you believe that no matter what happens you will always endure financially, and that you will be able to comply with all mundane obligations.

You handle monetary affairs with a sense of honor and propriety; you wish to be respected in financial matters and you like to be regarded as a person who is self-sufficient in administration and who treats others in the world of money with a certain paternalistic attitude. You are particularly sensitive to compliments and appreciation in business dealings, and you are prone to react with indignation if your qualifications are not promptly acknowledged.

However, the obligations of giving still exist as a real difficulty that you must learn to deal with. Even though you are destined to face the quest of worldly achievements, you will have need to contribute honestly and intelligently as well. You should enjoy your own wealth and also instruct yourself in the art of giving, whether it be institutional investing or philanthropic endeavors.

These influences of the Sun in your horoscope grant strong possibilities for success in life, especially after middle age. You will associate with individuals of a superior position in life, or high social ranking. These people will help you to a significant extent. Your weaknesses in monetary matters include a tendency to be very demonstrative; a desire for money because of the power it wills; a slight inclination to give large remuneration for services in public places; and a general propensity for luxury and extravagant spending. As you reach maturity, the doors of opportunity will open for you through individuals highly placed in government. Don't miss the chance!

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Your natal Moon was in the earth sign Taurus at the time of your birth. The Moon is exalted in Taurus, meaning its influences are most powerful in this, the earthiest of the earth signs. In addition, this lunar position brings out the reflective and steady side of the Moon, thereby de-emphasizing its changeable side.

With the Moon in Taurus you want the best of everything, and you rarely settle for less. Centered on the material plane, your emotions are attracted to material comforts and possessions. You will stick to your ideals through thick and thin. You’re blindly faithful, sentimental, affectionate, and basically timid. You may lack originality, so try not to be too fixed in your ways.

Your reactions to sense impressions are slow but strong. You have an accurate memory. You will ponder over an action for a long time, using premises, ethics and ideas, and assimilate and act upon information in a slow and steady manner. It is difficult for you to change your mind, and you resent any interference once you have reached a decision. You’re a determined person, with well-developed intuitive powers and profoundly sound judgment.

You want to excel in whatever you do, but also in friendships. Your sense of touch and taste is highly developed, and you probably possess a pleasant speaking and/or singing voice. You’re fond of music, art, dancing, and all things that make life more pleasurable, thus a great deal of time is expended in gratifying your physical appetites.

You only welcome those ideas that are compatible with your stable temperament. You may be narrow-minded, and you are conservative and conventional. You must guard against pride, laziness, jealousy, and too much stubbornness. Once you set your course, you forge ahead slowly but unswervingly. There is an ancient eastern aphorism that you adhere to most faithfully: “Slowness comes from God; haste comes from the devil.”

You seldom succeed in leaving the family tradition or training and ideals that were impressed upon you by your mother, with whom you’re closely (though not necessarily happily) linked. And you have loyal and lasting relationships in friendship, love and marriage.

This sign position of the Moon also confers exceptional gardening ability. In astrological parlance the Moon in Taurus is called the “green-thumb Moon,” because people with this lunar position have a natural affinity for plants, gardens, and all things that grow.

Venus is the planetary ruler of the sign Taurus, and the key phrase for this sign is “I have.”

9. IfUComeSoftly

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    thank you so much brother aqil for your prompt response...

softly

10. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Your natal Moon in Taurus tenants the 4th house in your horoscope. This house placement of the Moon is strong because the Moon is accidentally dignified in the 4th house of the home and family, and since there is emotional identification with the home and family, you cannot be happy without a meaningful home life. You are intuitive and nurturing, and this lunar placement makes you fond of cooking and housekeeping. In business you can excel in activities related to food, real estate, and products used in the home. The Moon in the 4th house also a strong attachment to your mother, who is a very strong influence in your life. You love to collect things, and yu are especially fond of antiques, tradition, and your ancestral roots. On the negative side, you tend to be self-centered, with "me and mine" as your motivating force...thus you are inclined to insulate yourself from reality...