Violaters / Violations : Brother Ankhur - You Can't Overwhelm the Discussions

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Brother Ankhur,

Right now, prior to the creation of this thread, you have 15 titles on the home page, out of 43.

That means that one Member ... you ... represent approximately 35% of the whole. That is not equitable.

I realize that the things you say are important to you, but so too are the things that everyone else says, to them.

Your opinion cannot disproportionately overwhelm the opinions of others, though that is what is happening.

Which is why i am speaking to it now, insisting that it stop.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need suggestions on how to achieve this, let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    :SuN013:

In all honesty, there are exactly a bunch of people posting threads in here. Can you really criticize one person because they are trying to draw interest?

:teach:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Kemetstry ... our higher standards require that you and all Members stay out of the way while we're moderating.

Nonetheless, i'll answer this question you've asked ... yes, i obviously can do as you've described, since i am doing it.

I do advise you though, to stay out of this, as outlined in this thread.

Love You!

Destee

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    Then this should not be open for all to even see

:em0200:

Every time you make it about you, bad things happen

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    my apologies and this will not happen again however, 5 of my antiquated posts were raised
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67950
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65563
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62538
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64947
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65279

in an attempt to denegrate me personaly and in ignorance and stupidity I made responses where made to expose the incidents, my apologies.

As you know there are a few folks here who are quite good at expressing hatred, harrassment and personal attacks, and lets be honest about it unprovoked attacks time and time again, and yet haveing the skill to do it without breaking any rules to report,

my sincere apologies and my promise that this ,
    will not happen again!

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Ankhur ... thanks for the links to the threads being cited. I looked at all of them and have left comments below, as needed.

Unfortunately Brother Ankhur, someone else's bad behavior will not excuse yours.

It's almost juvenile, to say ... "Look what they did!" ... as soon as you get in trouble.

They brought a couple threads back up, but a couple more at least, were brand new for you (speaking to the issue at hand).

Ideally, the time to cite their violations is when they do them to you, in a separate thread, not when i'm fussing at you for your wrong doing.

Please, help us manage more efficiently, by keeping the issues separate.

Nonetheless ... Sister Cherry, Brother O, and Brother Info ... especially Sister Cherry, as you repeatedly went to his threads, to post "virtually nothing" in them ... appearing to only want to agitate him, as you've done before, as you've been warned about before (and it's unfortunate to see you engaging him again, when you're doing so well everywhere else) ... Brother Info ... almost the same with you ... i know i've asked you to leave this, and any Member alone, that you do not agree with, like, or whatever ... but you all continue to engage him ... and you will be banned with him if you insist on continuing. There are even some discussions of you all talking about meeting, for God only knows what, in hostile and ugly ways. Really? Yall gonna do that here? Okay, yall gonna just make me babysit you, right? Okay. I'm going to go back and review what I've already asked you all regarding Brother Ankhur, or any Member you may not like, yet continue to engage ... as i think i'm repeating myself now ... and i won't keep doing it.

Brother Ankhur ... back to the topic of this thread ... the last link you shared, has glaring and repeated examples of you posting to your own self, virtually talking back to your own posts, bumping threads back up, etc. ... which is very annoying ... and if you'd stop doing this, it would help with the problem that is the topic of this thread.

I appreciate you hearing my concern, and agreeing to stop doing it ... even if you had to add all this other stuff, point to other people's wrong, improperly.

Thanks ... i think.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Destee

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    no excuse was made and if you note,
    I mentioned that my actions where stupid and also ignornat on my part to act that way and clog up the board

As previously stated and with all due respect, even before my joining here , from reading the archives I can seethere have been issues you have raised of infighting and flame wars among members here that should end , and you have expressed your frustration in trying to end such negativity, at least that is what I have seen you mention several times in the past.

I come to this board with a focus to share information which I think would be beneficial to the national black community, and do so with a focus on the black community, however there are those who have another focus and,
    are skillful at bashing insulting provoking and intimidating others and doing it for years at a time,
    in a way that does not break any rules to report as distinct and clear violations.

I posted the other stuff to let you be aware of what has been going on for quite some time and done in a fashon that does not break any rules by the letter,
    to be reported as violations,
    but creates and spreads an environment of hate and discord

Yes I do hae a question or request,

a clear description of what "No Hate allowed"atualy and literaly means,

that would clear the air for what types of behavior are permited and what types are prohibited.

I say that becuase on several occassions there have been some who think the term is a joke and that there is no such thing as hate, as they put it, or that the term is relative.

Thank you!

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Ankhur ... to point at someone else's wrong doing, when you get in trouble, is a juvenile and disappointing response coming from an adult.

Yes, you spoke of your own wrongdoing, but not without taking someone else down with you. You are not willing to focus solely on your own poor behavior.

These are child-like antics, and frustrating for me to deal with, though I did address their disruptive behavior as well.

Many Members finesse and skirt our rules, live on the edge of them ... for as long as they can ... and you are no exception.

Let's keep this thread on you please ... about your violations of our rules, peace, and/or purpose.

If you have complaints about other Members violating the rules ... that have not already been mentioned in this thread ... please start a new thread about them.

If you have questions regarding your behavior ... regarding the fact that you can no longer overwhelm the discussions ... the topic of this thread ... let me know.

I see your thread on hate, and will respond to it.

Thanks.

Destee

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    In all respect, I believe I made one recent post in that thread and it concerned my own present activity as an educator.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=699931&postcount=34

So how am I being messy? Because I thanked some posts back in August 2010?

Wow.

One person dominates this entire board then tries to claim foul after insulting everyone so perhaps I will just refrain from posting.

Peace

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

You see Brother Ankhur started the thread. You see Sister Cherry and Brother Info running behind him, agitating him. Yall riding 3 deep on this Brother, high fiving each other, yet all of you supposedly have a problem with him ... but you all in his threads, posts, commentary, etc.

That's enough for me to take the position i have. I could be wrong, but if you weren't in it at all, then you'd not be in it at all ... but you're in it.

You, like him, like them, like everyone ... will be held responsible for the disruptions you remain a part of.

We do no DNA forensic testing on what went down ... decisions will be based on what we can see from a distance ... and from a distance ... you're in it.

Leave the man alone. Don't post to his threads. Don't engage him. Of course you can do these things, but that will put you in the mess.

It's your choice ... and my opinion.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.