Violaters / Violations : Brother Ankhur - STOP Violating Rule # 2 - Stealing Property

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Ankhur, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The Pesident lifts Ban on Deporting Haitians

U.S. Resumes Deportations to Haiti
    The Obama administration has lifted a ban on deportations to Haiti. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it expects to resume deporting Haitian immigrants next month—the one-year anniversary of the earthquake that killed more than 300,000 people. Human rights groups have criticized the move amidst a cholera outbreak, election-related violence and the ongoing devastation from the earthquake. In a statement, the Center for Constitutional Rights, the Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti and Alternative Chance called the move "unconscionable," adding, "The situation in Haiti has not improved and may be even worse now than when the deportations were halted in the weeks after the [earthquake]."

www.democracynow.org

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Ankhur ... this is great ... the way you've shared this article with us! ... it's PERFECT ... almost ... :toast:

You included the PERFECT amount of the article ... and you included a link ... but the link doesn't go directly to the article.

It goes to democarcynow's home page ... the full article isn't on that page.

I'm not sure what page they have it on, but you should link directly to it ... to make the above post ... ABSOLUTELY PERFECT !!! ... :D ... :love:

Just sharing some love ... since i'm fuss'n most of the time ... :grouphug:

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    My apologies.

I am on msntv2 for a while and am unable to post direct webpage links or identify exact page urls.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Ankhur ... even though i commended you on providing a small portion of other people's property ... you continue to add way too much in other threads.

You're going to be suspended if you do this again. There will be no more warnings.

I understand if you can't provide direct links right now, so please, don't provide any. If you can't do it right, don't do it at all.

I suggest that you not add anyone else's property to this site ... only your own words ... only your own property ... until you can get it all right.

The next time you violate any aspect of this ... rule # 2 ... you will be suspended, with no fanfare.

Love You!

Destee

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    5,000 Birds drop dead out of the sky/military experiment run amuck?

updated 3:23 p.m. ET Jan. 3, 2011
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Environment
    No poison found in birds that fell on town
    First tests suggest midair collision, but why still isn't certain; number raised to at least 4,000
    msnbc.com staff and news service reports
    BEEBE, Ark. - Preliminary autopsies on 17 of the up to 5,000 blackbirds that fell on this town indicate they died of blunt trauma to their organs, the state's top veterinarian told NBC News on Monday.

Their stomachs were empty, which rules out poison, Dr. George Badley said, and they died in midair, not on impact with the ground.

That evidence, and the fact that the red-winged blackbirds fly in close flocks, suggests they suffered some massive midair collision, he added. That lends weight to theories that they were startled by something.

Earlier Monday, the estimated number of dead birds was raised to between 4,000 and 5,000, up sharply from the initial estimate of 1,000.

Keith Stephens, a spokesman for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, provided the new numbers.

Residents of the small town of Beebe awoke Saturday to find thousands of dead blackbirds littering a 1.5-square-mile area. The birds inexplicably dropped dead, landing on homes, cars and lawns.

www.msnbc.msn.com

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Meanwhile, wildlife officials say that the estimated 100,000 drum fish discovered by a tugboat captain over a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River appears to be a natural occurrence that isn't tied to the bird kill in any way.

"The fish kill only affected one species of fish," Keith Stephens of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission told CNN. "If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish." He added that fish kills in the area are common, though this one was larger than most.
    www.news.yahoo.com

100,000 of one species of fish found dead in the same state, a natural occurance?????????

and the previous report states that only blackbirds died and no other species of birds?

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Ankhur ... to include other people's property without their permission (a small portion of it) on this site, you have to leave a link directly to that property.

You continue to violate this policy ... rule # 2 ... so you are now suspended for 3 weeks.

If you choose to return, and continue this behavior, you'll be permanently banned.

Love You!

Destee

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    My apologies please understand that, If I had read this warning

before making the post I would have not made that foolish mistake and error

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Thank You and Welcome Home Brother Ankhur ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

10. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Hope I can help.

Greetings brother Ankhur...

I have been following your progress these few weeks....and I decided to try and help you with with your problem. I Went to your MSN's news and i notice that all the new is divided into different pages and each page has it's own address. You will find that address at the very top of your screen in the address bar. example http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41252761/ns/us_news-security/ all you have to do is left click on the addy=address and it will turn blue. Then right click and a drop box will appear, click copy. Then go to your page you want to copy it to and click paste, that is all you have to do. I hope this help's you.​

Lilpea :1on1: