destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Brother anAfrican,

I want to first thank you so very much for sharing your dream and work with me. I was really amazed, impressed at all the effort, thought, and energy put into your very ambitious endeavor. It reminds me of my own hope in so many ways! I won't say too much, as you did share it privately with me, but please know that i am honored that you'd give such a precious part of yourself, to me.

You know i especially liked the Daddy part ... :wink:

I can only imagine, if i had put the same kind of forethought into destee, what she might be right now.

Thank you so much for sharing with me, letting me see this side of you, up close and personal!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

what was that line: "Why me, O Lord?"

Thank You, mySister, for taking the time and energy (and i know it took some energy to get through that mess!) to read through that.

oddly, the only real "energy" i put into that was getting down on paper that which i was Given to Do. and then i spent a few years Walking as i was Directed. during that Walk, i was shown many marvelous, painful, HUGE things. mostly since then i've been asking "what is this all about", followed by "how did i do that?". maybe it was a plaque that my mother had that worked it's way into my BEing: "if one has the Faith of a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible." my Faith has always been strong; i've never had a "belief in God" - to me it has always been a "Working Knowledge", as in "that is just the way it Works!".

another odd thing about that is that sometime after the internet got up to speed good, my mother asked me once "wayne, is this internet thing what you were talking about with that Constellation stuff?". well, not exactly, but something very like this is obviously required to make that organizational chart work. i realized after spending some time here that this place is pretty much exactly what would be needed to make that work. i also knew that, if i tried to make this thing work on my own, it would wind up looking a whole lot like most of "man's works" to date: basically "functional" but without any real "soul". i was gonna hafta find a Woman to clean it up and put some real teeth into it.

you can imagine that i was quite surprised when i was "told" to send you a copy? :eeek: frankly, aside from the 11 copies i made of this, one of which i still have, one of which went to DARPA (the Federal Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which may have filed it or dumped it), one to the Governor's office of Washington (you see the response i got from them), one to Profit Technologies (that "reclining luxuriously in a mild soup of your favorite sound" .. er .. which i didn't include in this packet - check the astericks in my sig. "Daddy, Inc." is introduced there, too) and the rest to friends, i've never shared it.

heck, i still don't really know what it all means, but i am still doing the "ground work"/R&D on it. and the crazier this world gets, the more it seems to want to manifest itself. but, you see how big that danged thing is; that thing flat scares me!

i don't know why you, Destee, i don't know why now, i don't know why here .. other some silly notion that i want Africa to bring it. i don't know if you made this connection, but most of the "stuff" i bring here comes straight out of that as if i were still trying to "brainstorm" whatever that thing is! in fact, somewhere in a recent post, i did bring out something of the "PLEDGE", literally.

if you would, sure, share your perspective, thoughts, "fears", concerns about that mess. if you decide to babble about it in chat, please record it and send me a copy?

this is why i joined destee.com. and i guess it must be time for me to finally go to work ... if you'd do me the Honor of helping me to understand what i'm talking about.

Peace and Blessings Brother anAfrican,

I want to first thank you so very much for sharing your dream and work with me. I was really amazed, impressed at all the effort, thought, and energy put into your very ambitious endeavor. It reminds me of my own hope in so many ways! I won't say too much, as you did share it privately with me, but please know that i am honored that you'd give such a precious part of yourself, to me.

You know i especially liked the Daddy part ... :wink:

I can only imagine, if i had put the same kind of forethought into destee, what she might be right now.

Thank you so much for sharing with me, letting me see this side of you, up close and personal!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back