Black People : BROTHER ALKEBULAN, WHERE IS HE???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    What ever happened to that brother??? He was very knowledgeable and very, very funny! Had a wonderful sense of humor, and i miss it, and him... Anyone know what happened to our brother???

Also, NNqueen, miss the hell outta that woman... Where oh where has our God Mother gone???

Toylin, too... Second time around... aint asking no more...(smile!)

Brother Caramel Python, where is the brother hiding???

Roll Call for the MIA"S... Let's at least send them our best regards...

To ALL of my beloved family members, I Wish You Love To Keep you Warm...

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Mmmmmmm I know what ya mean brotha I miss them as well... from what I understand....

Brotha Alkebulan has computer issues and cant always log on and since he is a best seller author in the making you can SOMETIMES reach him on his yahoo IM.

Sistah Toylin has moved to another forum for some reason or the other I spose her tastes are better suited there

The last time sister NNQueen posted she did say that she was going through some things and asked us to keep her in our prayers...I SHO miss queenie *sigh*

anddddd Brotha CP has graced the poetry forums recently when he does pass through he says he has a lot on his plate but at any rate I do hope all of our family keeps these busy bee family members in our prayers and keep in touch.

3. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    thanks 4 thinkin of me

1st, thanx 2 sister triniti 4 lettin a brother kno bout the messege :kiss2:
    2nd, big ups 2 bro Isaiah 4 the compliments & 4 thinkin bout me - that wuz thotful bro (& 4 thinkin bout the others as well)

well, after nearly 6 yrs of shirking, a brother finally had 2 go back 2 work. (the offers didn't exactly flood in). trini is on point bout the pc drama, but bro manasia helped me get most of that str8. she is jus being her usu sweet self bout the author stuff - :thanks:

w my savings nearly depleated, i had som serious 'catching up' 2 do, financially, & i got som really weird hours w my new assignment. it's rare 4 me 2 b online on days other than wed - fri, as a gr8 deal of my time is taken up by work on the other days. given everything u (Isaiah) must b handling urself, it's exemplary 4 u 2 take the time out 2 giv a shout out 2 those who've been mia 4 a minute (or mor, or much mor as n my case). :thanks:

i hope u hear from the others on the list as well. trini, i used 2 c u online rarely, now it's NEVER. but i will write u a letter soon hon.

i'm still reachable via email: [email protected] shld any1 b interested. i'll try 2 check n occasionally, schedule permitting, but seriously, my job is pretty demanding. i don't spend 1/5 the time online that i used to, & don't really hang out @ any specific sites, preferentially, as i used to either.

still, it's always comforting 2 kno som1's thinkin bout ya! thanks again Isaiah.
    :toast:

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Good to see you again brother!

5. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Hey, Now, what's goin' on, good brother!!!

Nice to see you in the house again, man! I know you got da J.O. and the B, but you still gots to get with the familee from time to time... We wur 'bout'cha when you just peel off from us like that, make us think we did som'um wrong tuh ya(smile!) You know us Black foks, how sensitive we kin be(smile!)

And nice to see you brought that GREAT sense of humour back with you... We missed that, and we needed that - thank you for that!!! Awight, now, you gone do what you have to do, good brother, but understand we gone be checkin' on ya... Don't let that git on ya nerves, or nuffin', but we gone be checkin on ya - the African way, now(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaay Brother Alkebulan :wave:

Welcome Home !!!! So Good to see you back in the house !!!!

:heart:

Destee

7. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47

Umm.. Hi.. im the new kid on the block.. but since they all missin you.. I guess ive been missing out.. hope to run into your words of wisdom and humor sometime.. :D

8. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    feelin the warmth

Isaiah, urs r words 2 warm a brothers heart ;) . well, i suppose hvin the j o & b, is betta than hving an O.J. & a white....., well, i betta not go there, but u get the idea. yes, bro, i will b checkin n a little mor often, & lookin out 4 ur posts n particular. :thanks: again 4 ur concerns.

:thanks: pan africa.

:wave: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy sister Destee , :thanks: 4 the welcome. glad 2 b back.

:wave: PoeticManifesta, & welcome (belated) how u b? :thanks: 4 the compliments! naw, u ain't been missin out @ all, but sweet of u 2 phrase it so. luv ur name, sounds so bodacious & stuff ;) . well, i'm afrain my posts will b few & far b/t, & the 'words of wisdom' even fewer & further, but we'll all do our share (i guess). i'll b lookin 4 som of ur posts as well (any hints on where 2 look wld b appreciated). :toast:

& as far as being, 'the new kid', no 1 stays new 'round here 4 long. the folks here hv a way of making every1 feel right @ home, as i'm sure u've noticed.

till next time

9. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62

Thanks for checkin' in us good brother... You make our hearts rest a little easier just knowin that you're in the BLACK, Black - know what I'm sayin'?(smile!) Great to hear from you, always, my brother...

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. Remby

Remby Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkelbulonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

Man you have been truly missed in the chatroom. I've been scouring the bookstores for your bestseller. I am so happy to see you and will be looking for you in the chatroom :geek: I have so much to tell you.

Hurry back :toast:
    Remby