Black Relationships : brothas who do you prefer?

nevar said:
like i posted for the ladies who do you prefer?
a young woman thats young, dumb and full of
or and older woman who's mature and offer some security?
holla at me if you will:spinstar:

A Mature Woman over the age of 30.

to panafrica

if i didnt know no better ba i swear you picking at me hahaha. but you know i love you anyway. there are many types of young and old women. just want do you prefer . she can be sucessful or have a lot of baby daddies. just whateva floats your boat. just want to know what you prefer. i see alot of young women with older men, younger men with older women. just whateva you like ba. oh you may have to refer to your slanganomics manual pan hahahahaha.:spinstar: :dj: :ilu:

nevar said:
if i didnt know no better ba i swear you picking at me hahaha. but you know i love you anyway. there are many types of young and old women. just want do you prefer . she can be sucessful or have a lot of baby daddies. just whateva floats your boat. just want to know what you prefer. i see alot of young women with older men, younger men with older women. just whateva you like ba. oh you may have to refer to your slanganomics manual pan hahahahaha.:spinstar: :dj: :ilu:

LOL! You know that was a baited question don't you Nevar? I've never dated either extreme, pretty much every woman I've ever been with was within my age range. My wife and I are one day apart...so I fall under neither...as I imagine many people will.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back