Black Spirituality Religion : Brothas, our Black Women are waiting for you to do these things

Absolutely Brotha. But do us a favor please...could you re-write this in the structure asked so we can reference it. So that would be Occasion, Factor and Reason.

Thanks for your input and this exercise is not limited to one entry so please feel free to drop as much knowledge on us as you wish. Thanks again Bruh.

You can help me do it better, neva ashamed of learning.

You can help me do it better, neva ashamed of learning.

Your humbleness is appreciated my dear Brotha...but you did the format exactly! Thanks. Just one little thing though. Behind your Factor, please put the number 2 behind it like this Factor 2.

Now the reasons for this are several. First, the number 2 behind your Factor is because you posted the second Factor. If Brotha X comes in next and do one he would do Factor 3; if you come back in and do another one you will do Factor 4 and so on.

I'm asking people to keep this organized and in sequence because it will show we are putting some thought in this and changing the frequency by not just coming in and dropping sentencing.

Then another reason could be a Brotha or Sistah could want some data on a situation they are involved in and we can say "Oh yea, Brotha Enejoh spoke about the Motherland in Factor 2." People could then have a easy index for what they are looking for.

Finally, when we do this like I stated in the opening we wanna keep reference just in case we have to bring any issues back up. For example, I could say something like "Please go back and read Brotha Enejoh's Factor 2 and compare that with Brotha X's Factor 37."

Thanks again Bruh.

Occasion: Any

Factor 3: Never speak any ill words towards Black Women. No name calling.

Reason: She doesn't deserve it. Black Women have good memories and even if you get mad she may remember what you said in anger or no anger at all. What you say can never be returned. Look at it like this. If you feel the urge, pace yourself and walk away.

Try to ensure that any Black Woman remembers you as being kind to her and not antagonistic.

Occasion: All the time

Factor 5: Listen

Reason: History shows that we black men are the original and greatest lovers. Our reputation lay in the ancient records in all Old World narratives. Modern romance novels are modeled from the incredible, earth-shattering acts of intimacy between a Black Woman and a black man. There's no doubt about that.

The word 'lover,' however, must transcend intimate relations colloquially known to us as sex. Sex is magical no doubt, but remember we're a spiritual people so we are more advanced than that act alone. We are great lovers not because of a single act but because of systems of acts. It, the word lovers, therefore must be extended into other areas of our lives as well.

Great lovers listen.

Consequently, having the honor of this title carries a responsibility to the ones who bestowed it upon us. So then it becomes a responsibility for us, as great lovers, to listen attentively to our Queens. Hear her out. Feel what she's saying...and perform.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back