Black Spirituality Religion : Brothas, our Black Women are waiting for you to do these things

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Perfection, May 5, 2013.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Despite what we see and are told through crafty imagery and precarious statistics, I'm confident in the knowledge that there are still a number of great black men of intelligence and commitment here in the West whose highest priority is to please his Queen...his Black Woman.

black love 9.jpg Treating our women with the deepest respect, royal honor and unbroken commitment have always been key features in the black man's communion with Black Women going back thousands of years. Most of the detailed actions are rarely noted however.

Because of the extraordinary, complex nature of the diagnosis regarding the causal factors which we believe are seminal to the disorder in our inter- and intra-personal relationships, large divisions of time are spent in articulating the 'what happend?'

There's nothing at all incorrect about that move because in order to heal ourselves properly, there must be an accurate assessment of that which ails us. Having said that, there comes a time in the dialogue where we must offer an equal amount of analysis to the prescriptions. Prudence requires us not to get to bogged down with repititive and circular analysis of the collective and individual disorders at the expense of reasonable, relational-friendly solutions which are before us. That is to say, we can have a two-track frequency going where both the diagnosis and the prescriptions can be examined--as well as applied-- simultaneously in the strong expectationthat we will submit, or be able to submit, to the latter rather than the former.

Many of us have already been doing this for years and have done a great job in doing so. This particular room is for the purposes of us adding on to the great information and advice already airborne in the vents of our minds. I would like to offer some factors which our Brothas can do to and for our Black Women to further strengthen our magnificent, unbroken bonds.

These factors are not specifically for relationships. These are factors which can strengthen us as black men for our friends or Black Women we meet working in a fast food establishment. When evaluated, you will see these factors are practical for us to ease tensions among us and remain focused on the goal which is to respect all our Black Women and to remind her that we will never forget what she means to us.

Please--Queens and Brothas-- feel free to add what you think can benefit our relationships.

I should also qualify the theme of this room by stating up front that all Black Women may not approve or even want everything that may be suggested in here. I'm not going to be that presumptious. However, I'm willing to bet that all Black Women wanna be respected and adored and wouldn't first mind having as her first choice for these factors to come from her black man.

The second qualifier is to say I am not saying that no Brothas are doing any of the factors which will be suggested. This is why I ask that some of you all will participate adding to all our of body of knowledge to sharpen our skill sets in treating our Black Women with more adoration and respect.

I didn't want to place this under study group protection because I want it to be more open and free. However, I would like for those who want to participate to please follow a certain pattern when suggesting a Factor.

For example, if you have a factor please do it something like this:

Occasion: Birthday
    Factor 1: I think it is a good idea if black men would do such and such.

Reason(s): If he does this, Black Women can look forward to such and such.

If those who participate in this engagement can do it like this it will keep things orderly and categorized and it makes it easy for any of us to reference a certain Factor if we need to bring it back up for any reason.

Another thing to consider. Many 'reasons' are sure to overlap so please do not worry about what someone would suggest and thinking your reason(s) has to be different.

There's no need to worry about a specific 'occasion' neither. I have a number of Factors which I will suggest that is good for any occasion.

Nothing is too small. What you may think is too small or not worth mentioning could be the necessary difference which could resurrect another Brotha's scenario.

In any of the three categories you can speak as much as you wish. So it could be short as a one sentence or long as a thesis. It's up to you.

Please be mindful we are interested in building a database of nice, polite and considerate acts of thoughtfulness for any Black Woman we come in contact with so it doesn't matter what one's ideological orientation may be because we black men choose to be respectful towards the first woman of the planet despite who she is.

I want to start off with FACTOR 1:

Occasion: Any

Factor 1: Brothas may I suggest always opening the car door for any Queen.

Reason: What I mean by this is never letting your Queen touch that door handle when she gets in or out of the car. It doesn't matter if it's raining or shining...never get in the ride before her. This gives our Queens something to anticipate outside the home and shows your level of discipline to her.

If there are other Queens riding (cousins, Sistahs, aunt etc.), I like to ask them if I can open their car doors.

I have one personal exception. If a Queen is driving, I do not open the door, or let her out. But I have been hearing that I should not make that exception so I am thinking about incorporating this into my system.

2. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    I always giggle like a little school girl when I read your poetic post.

3. Enejoh

Enejoh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +130
    How about winning back our land so our Queens can stop living in concrete jungles and raising the furure generation in dignity on their own natural soil?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Absolutely Brotha. But do us a favor please...could you re-write this in the structure asked so we can reference it. So that would be Occasion, Factor and Reason.

Thanks for your input and this exercise is not limited to one entry so please feel free to drop as much knowledge on us as you wish. Thanks again Bruh.

5. Enejoh

Ratings:
    +130
    Let me try
    Factor: I suggest we win back our land.
    Reason: We can restore our cultural dignity and integrity once we reclaim what originaly belongs to us, our land.
    On our own land as free people we can together practice our own culture and live in unity based on the quality of our creativity and knowledge of self.
    Learning 2 do it...

6. Enejoh

Ratings:
    +130
    You can help me do it better, neva ashamed of learning.

7. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Your humbleness is appreciated my dear Brotha...but you did the format exactly! Thanks. Just one little thing though. Behind your Factor, please put the number 2 behind it like this Factor 2.

Now the reasons for this are several. First, the number 2 behind your Factor is because you posted the second Factor. If Brotha X comes in next and do one he would do Factor 3; if you come back in and do another one you will do Factor 4 and so on.

I'm asking people to keep this organized and in sequence because it will show we are putting some thought in this and changing the frequency by not just coming in and dropping sentencing.

Then another reason could be a Brotha or Sistah could want some data on a situation they are involved in and we can say "Oh yea, Brotha Enejoh spoke about the Motherland in Factor 2." People could then have a easy index for what they are looking for.

Finally, when we do this like I stated in the opening we wanna keep reference just in case we have to bring any issues back up. For example, I could say something like "Please go back and read Brotha Enejoh's Factor 2 and compare that with Brotha X's Factor 37."

Thanks again Bruh.

8. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015

Factor 3: Never speak any ill words towards Black Women. No name calling.

Reason: She doesn't deserve it. Black Women have good memories and even if you get mad she may remember what you said in anger or no anger at all. What you say can never be returned. Look at it like this. If you feel the urge, pace yourself and walk away.

Try to ensure that any Black Woman remembers you as being kind to her and not antagonistic.

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Occasion: Birthday

Factor 4: Don't buy a b-card from the gift store. Make your own instead filling it with your own words.

Reason: More genuine and personal connection because all of it came from you.

10. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Occasion: All the time

Factor 5: Listen

Reason: History shows that we black men are the original and greatest lovers. Our reputation lay in the ancient records in all Old World narratives. Modern romance novels are modeled from the incredible, earth-shattering acts of intimacy between a Black Woman and a black man. There's no doubt about that.

The word 'lover,' however, must transcend intimate relations colloquially known to us as sex. Sex is magical no doubt, but remember we're a spiritual people so we are more advanced than that act alone. We are great lovers not because of a single act but because of systems of acts. It, the word lovers, therefore must be extended into other areas of our lives as well.

Great lovers listen.

Consequently, having the honor of this title carries a responsibility to the ones who bestowed it upon us. So then it becomes a responsibility for us, as great lovers, to listen attentively to our Queens. Hear her out. Feel what she's saying...and perform.