Black Relationships : Brothas Only please:How can you tell if a Guy is TRUELLY into you for you?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by 1hotvirgowoman, Jun 13, 2007.

1. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Brothas'- I just want to know because some Guys' send the wrong signals or maybe I'm just dense. However the case I'm super lost.Just when I thought that I had'em all figured out-I got thrown for a loop!. ANY and MOST advice will be truelly cherished.

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    there is no universal standard as far as we are concerned....you may want to communicate with the person and spend TIME with them to see what you are dealing with...we often try to 'figure things out' but forget that we all have different perception of things....all I can tell for now is... communication with us is the best route

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102

Sister 1HotVirgoWoman everyone is welcome to post to everything, if they want to. While we do understand your request, and many may honor it, none are obliged to do so. We encourage discussion, from everyone, not discourage it.

:heart:

4. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    gnothi seauton

Granted the person is not this "Fixed" set of ideals and is in a constant state of ebb and flow ...I feel it's good to check our own expectations when we go into who or what may be a lucrative prospect. Even as an Individ-dual I have moments when I go against my own code or self sabotage because *who I think I am* is always being challenged through my experiences. Someone on the outside looking in may see this as a contradiction and has the choice of judging me for it and impacting the way that they recieve me (which may be a hindrance to them). With that in mind, my 2 cents is (as bro Ikhan stated) be aware of the process as it unfolds and allow yourself to be flexible to the other persons unique mode of communication and make note of the times when he is with yours. It may sound sort of dry or cold but the process is the interview and orientation phase as well as a means to unwhind and enjoy sharing a segment of experience with someone. It's definitely a balancing act and requires refinement and patience although some prefer to let things take there course obliviously (expect suprises + -). Either way it goes you can't know for sure but you can cushion the blow by letting the process be apart of the ritual of life, towards self awareness, instead of a "failed" endeavour. When you can see that his efforts to know you (those sent *signals*) fall mysteriously in alignment with what you percieve to be his personal values (his own intimate core values and not what is overt and *possibly* engineered) and your own aren't to far off the mark then you might have a good one. (In the meantime you may have to crawl before you walk {take those bumps and bruises} and charge it to the process of refinement.) :baby: :?: :censored: :help: :thinking: :couple:

5. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg PMS:

Thank you for that.

How can we expect to learn if we do not hear from both the Black gods and goddesses? We are all interconnected.

We have shared MUCH Truth and reality with her and that same MUCH is not being received by her.

I noticed after I posted my last reply to her, she quickly posted this for brothers only thread, totally ignoring what I have shared with her.
    There comes a time when we must cut the CORD.

HILY/A

6. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    True, but to be honest with you. When it comes to this kind of discussion-I want a Man's point of view-not a Woman's as she can't think like a Man-ya feel me?.

7. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Now-how can you say that I am "Ignoring" what is being said to me when in fact I am all ears?. I wanted a Males point of view because a Woman at times cannot understand a Male -I don't care WHO the Woman is. That is why we are "Male" and "Female".

Maybe we "NEED" to cut YOUR cord!

8. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

True true...Well, I tell you what, I have done some crawling myself-I'm still crawling but what I'm trying to figure out is when will it be my time to walk?

I understand what you are saying but at the same time I'm not getting the answer that I am looking for. Is it not true that a Man shows how he feels for you through his actions and not his words? and Women vice versa?. What I am asking of you is to tell me how a Guy (and I say Guy because most males are not Men yet) acts be it physical or verbal when he is into someone. Especially if the Guy is shy- what are the tell-tale signs? I Thank you for your response Menefer.

9. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    WE CAN NOT DARE UTTER THE WORDS "GOD WITHOUT SAYING GODDESS ALSO"...KNOWING IN ADVANCE THAT THEY ARE PART OF EACH OTHER AND TO DENY ONE IS TO DENY THE OTHER. (Kg Keita)

God-Males- Goddesses (womb-gender-female):

Precious, when we are not thinking with the right and left brain it is difficult for one side to understand the other side.

The human Only mind-set can not understand that which is Divine Truth (osiris)

When we are operating in our 3,4,5 demensions we are in our lowest level of existence.

My Cord was cut long ago when my lovers Truth and reality took over my mind, which is also my best friend.

May Truth and reality cause you to toss and turn in your sleep until you awaken and get the revelations you need to Divinely succeed.

I find it a waste of Divine Energy to continue to communicate with those who throw their hand up at Wisdom and disrespect Elders, and others giving them Truth and reality.

Your name1hotvirgowoman tells a lot about who you are precious. You reveal you in your user name.

Wisdom loves you.

Here is still loving you in spite of...
    :ilu: :ilu:

When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

10. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Are you done yet?