Black Relationships : Brothas Only please:How can you tell if a Guy is TRUELLY into you for you?

1hotvirgowoman said:
Brothas'- I just want to know because some Guys' send the wrong signals or maybe I'm just dense. However the case I'm super lost.Just when I thought that I had'em all figured out-I got thrown for a loop!. ANY and MOST advice will be truelly cherished.
there is no universal standard as far as we are concerned....you may want to communicate with the person and spend TIME with them to see what you are dealing with...we often try to 'figure things out' but forget that we all have different perception of things....all I can tell for now is... communication with us is the best route

1hotvirgowoman said:
Brothas Only please:How can you tell if a Guy is TRUELLY into you for you?

Sister 1HotVirgoWoman everyone is welcome to post to everything, if they want to. While we do understand your request, and many may honor it, none are obliged to do so. We encourage discussion, from everyone, not discourage it.

:heart:

gnothi seauton

1hotvirgowoman said:
Brothas'- I just want to know because some Guys' send the wrong signals or maybe I'm just dense. However the case I'm super lost.Just when I thought that I had'em all figured out-I got thrown for a loop!. ANY and MOST advice will be truelly cherished.

Granted the person is not this "Fixed" set of ideals and is in a constant state of ebb and flow ...I feel it's good to check our own expectations when we go into who or what may be a lucrative prospect. Even as an Individ-dual I have moments when I go against my own code or self sabotage because *who I think I am* is always being challenged through my experiences. Someone on the outside looking in may see this as a contradiction and has the choice of judging me for it and impacting the way that they recieve me (which may be a hindrance to them). With that in mind, my 2 cents is (as bro Ikhan stated) be aware of the process as it unfolds and allow yourself to be flexible to the other persons unique mode of communication and make note of the times when he is with yours. It may sound sort of dry or cold but the process is the interview and orientation phase as well as a means to unwhind and enjoy sharing a segment of experience with someone. It's definitely a balancing act and requires refinement and patience although some prefer to let things take there course obliviously (expect suprises + -). Either way it goes you can't know for sure but you can cushion the blow by letting the process be apart of the ritual of life, towards self awareness, instead of a "failed" endeavour. When you can see that his efforts to know you (those sent *signals*) fall mysteriously in alignment with what you percieve to be his personal values (his own intimate core values and not what is overt and *possibly* engineered) and your own aren't to far off the mark then you might have a good one. (In the meantime you may have to crawl before you walk {take those bumps and bruises} and charge it to the process of refinement.) :baby: :?: :censored: :help: :thinking: :couple:

Beloved Qg PMS:

Thank you for that.

How can we expect to learn if we do not hear from both the Black gods and goddesses? We are all interconnected.

We have shared MUCH Truth and reality with her and that same MUCH is not being received by her.

I noticed after I posted my last reply to her, she quickly posted this for brothers only thread, totally ignoring what I have shared with her.
There comes a time when we must cut the CORD.

HILY/A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back