Black Poetry : Brothas of the Forum...especially Kemetstry...Take your bow!!!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Bishop, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    To all the fellas.....you have made me so proud....As Love's Favorite Son as well as its Guardian, I am happy at the way you have shown your mastery over this powerful force called Love.....

To Keme.....you be da man for sending out this challenge...You keep that Kemetstry Lab of your rolling with innovations that sparks healthy controversies that is much needed...Man this challenge shall go down in poetic history as the challenge where the ladies just bent over so we could spank them.....man you got me :cry: with tears of joy!!!! I propose that Destee rename your spot as Kemetstry's Lab....I'm sure the brothas agree that you be the master scientist coming up with things that be creative......Man even if the ladies try to come back with a challenge of their own, it would just be an imitation of greatness....that being said.....I propose we all take a bow for a week's job well done.......

I think I'll keep the red light burning bright.....old school style got some Barry White playing in the background..incense burning...looking for a queen to join me in some corner dancing......Let the Month of Love roll on Strong!!!!!!

2. msluciousb

msluciousb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed, Business Consultant
    Ratings:
    +6
    Well now???????????????

You not being fair, are you sure we have impartiality in this here challenge, who else is judging?????????????????
    Corner dancing huh....let me get my lil black dress on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On the real, do you really think y'all
    straight up spanked us????????
    I think the challenge is not over yet.
    So , now what do you think we are going to do....don't make me get RED HOT UP IN HERE..
    STILL SMILING:D :D Blessings on ya house!

3. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    then you betta tell your ladies to come with it...by the way my little brother plans on dropping one...as soon as he gets back in town this weekend....I feel a brothas Xtreme revival coming on!!!!

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed extreme and red hot
    da RED ZONE is beaming bright
    and love 's in da air
    we did a feel good week
    now week two will be hot