Black Relationships : Brothas: If she asks you out on a date....

I'm actually thinking of asking a couple Brothers out on dates, lunch, dinner, something like that ... and they will have to pay probably, 'cause i'm broke right now ... and i'll let them know this circumstance with the invitation ... hmmm ... they'll probably say .... "uuuhhh, no thank you" ... :cry: ... but i might do it anyway ... just haven't made my mind up yet if i'm gonna.

I know you're asking the Brothers in this thread, but if i were able, i'd have no problem paying.

In fact, it would be an honor.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I'm actually thinking of asking a couple Brothers out on dates, lunch, dinner, something like that ... and they will have to pay probably, 'cause i'm broke right now ... and i'll let them know this circumstance with the invitation ... hmmm ... they'll probably say .... "uuuhhh, no thank you" ... :cry: ... but i might do it anyway ... just haven't made my mind up yet if i'm gonna.

I know you're asking the Brothers in this thread, but if i were able, i'd have no problem paying.

In fact, it would be an honor.

Love You!

Destee

lol...shut up Destee...LOL

Today I just asked a guy for a date this Friday...But last night we had a date and I pulled out money to pay for my order, but he pushed my money back to me and looked at me like I was crazy, but he did invite me that time...So i dunno.

lol...shut up Destee...LOL

Today I just asked a guy for a date this Friday...But last night we had a date and I pulled out money to pay for my order, but he pushed my money back to me and looked at me like I was crazy, but he did invite me that time...So i dunno.

lol Sister ... what?! ... i'm so serious !!!

I think if a Sister asks the Brother out, then she should be prepared to pay.

If she's lucky, Bruh Man will do like dude did with you, have her put her money back in her pocket.

But she needs to be prepared to pay, just in case, since she extended the invitation.

That's why i'm gonna let dudes know ahead of time, i aint got no money, but i'd love to hang out with you.

Love You!

Destee

lol Sister ... what?! ... i'm so serious !!!

I think if a Sister asks the Brother out, then she should be prepared to pay.

If she's lucky, Bruh Man will do like dude did with you, have her put her money back in her pocket.

But she needs to be prepared to pay, just in case, since she extended the invitation.

That's why i'm gonna let dudes know ahead of time, i aint got no money, but i'd love to hang out with you.

Love You!

Destee

HAHA!!! True...They should be prepared to pay...But I can hold my breath very long too. ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back