Black Relationships : Brothas: If she asks you out on a date....

LOL I bought my own drink last night...then he came, and the waitress asked us if we wanted something to drink...he didn't ask...so I said yes....And I was thinking the whole time...am I paying or is he paying? And when she brought the check it was cut, so I was like okay I guess I'll pay for my drinks...but then he pushed it away...So hey I always bring my own money...just in case I get thirsty for more then just water.

Absolutely. No matter what, if he asks, you ask, he pays, or you pay ... a Sister must ALWAYS be prepared to cover her own costs ... just in case ... you never know ... he may wanna act krazee 'cause he bought a drink or a piece of bread or sump'n ... not only that ... you gotta always have your own fare home too ... even if he's driving, with promises to get you home safe beforehand ... you just never know ... you're so right Sister ... always be able to take care of your own self ... no matter what.

Very Good ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

If a woman asks you out on a date, like to the movies or dinner...Do you expect her to pay since she is asking? Or are you willing to pay? Or do you go dutch?

The principle behind paying is to showcase ability to provide. Technically the guy, if looking to marry the woman, should pay for everything.

If the two are going out friendzone style then she needs to buy her own drinks.

Of course, in an age when marriage and family building isn't even a consideration, the meaning is lost and some women think of dates as free meals; men, the stop before a bedroom.

If a woman asks you out on a date, like to the movies or dinner...Do you expect her to pay since she is asking? Or are you willing to pay? Or do you go dutch?

Arent the rules, if she asks, she suppose to pay?!!?

And it better not be to a dolla sho or coupon night at 'Red Lobster'

If she pays, does she think she's entitled to, desert?!!?

I'm actually thinking of asking a couple Brothers out on dates, lunch, dinner, something like that ... and they will have to pay probably, 'cause i'm broke right now ... and i'll let them know this circumstance with the invitation ... hmmm ... they'll probably say .... "uuuhhh, no thank you" ... :cry: ... but i might do it anyway ... just haven't made my mind up yet if i'm gonna.

I know you're asking the Brothers in this thread, but if i were able, i'd have no problem paying.

In fact, it would be an honor.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You just confuse me.

I'm afraid to ask how a beautiful woman like you needs to ask for dates. I figure all you need to do is go to the grocery store and then you'll have your choice of pickles. What gives?

But anyway, you can do free events where you are. And you can be sly and only mention them while having the guy ask you. I.e. "Tarrus Riley is visiting our city. Wish I knew someone interested."

And of course there's the classic walk in the park.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back