Black Relationships : Brothas: If she asks you out on a date....

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
If a woman asks you out on a date, like to the movies or dinner...Do you expect her to pay since she is asking? Or are you willing to pay? Or do you go dutch?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I'm actually thinking of asking a couple Brothers out on dates, lunch, dinner, something like that ... and they will have to pay probably, 'cause i'm broke right now ... and i'll let them know this circumstance with the invitation ... hmmm ... they'll probably say .... "uuuhhh, no thank you" ... :cry: ... but i might do it anyway ... just haven't made my mind up yet if i'm gonna.

I know you're asking the Brothers in this thread, but if i were able, i'd have no problem paying.

In fact, it would be an honor.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I'm actually thinking of asking a couple Brothers out on dates, lunch, dinner, something like that ... and they will have to pay probably, 'cause i'm broke right now ... and i'll let them know this circumstance with the invitation ... hmmm ... they'll probably say .... "uuuhhh, no thank you" ... :cry: ... but i might do it anyway ... just haven't made my mind up yet if i'm gonna.

I know you're asking the Brothers in this thread, but if i were able, i'd have no problem paying.

In fact, it would be an honor.

Love You!

Destee

lol...shut up Destee...LOL

Today I just asked a guy for a date this Friday...But last night we had a date and I pulled out money to pay for my order, but he pushed my money back to me and looked at me like I was crazy, but he did invite me that time...So i dunno.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol...shut up Destee...LOL

Today I just asked a guy for a date this Friday...But last night we had a date and I pulled out money to pay for my order, but he pushed my money back to me and looked at me like I was crazy, but he did invite me that time...So i dunno.

lol Sister ... what?! ... i'm so serious !!!

I think if a Sister asks the Brother out, then she should be prepared to pay.

If she's lucky, Bruh Man will do like dude did with you, have her put her money back in her pocket.

But she needs to be prepared to pay, just in case, since she extended the invitation.

That's why i'm gonna let dudes know ahead of time, i aint got no money, but i'd love to hang out with you.

Love You!

Destee

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
lol Sister ... what?! ... i'm so serious !!!

I think if a Sister asks the Brother out, then she should be prepared to pay.

If she's lucky, Bruh Man will do like dude did with you, have her put her money back in her pocket.

But she needs to be prepared to pay, just in case, since she extended the invitation.

That's why i'm gonna let dudes know ahead of time, i aint got no money, but i'd love to hang out with you.

Love You!

Destee

HAHA!!! True...They should be prepared to pay...But I can hold my breath very long too. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CosmicMessenger Black Poetry : Brothas Caught Up In The Matrix Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Brothas, our Black Women are waiting for you to do these things Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
ru2religious Black People : Thickness - yes or no brothas? Black People Open Forum 12
ru2religious Black People : Single Brothas - We have a major problem to deal with - Seriously!!! Black People Open Forum 44
T Black Entertainment : Where are my brothas and sistahs that listen to house music Black Entertainment 90
river Brothas, Would This Hurt? Black Men 18
T Black Relationships : for all the brothas out there... a serious question Black Relationships 10
MANASIAC Black Relationships : Brothas would you date an unemployed sista? Black Relationships 34
river Brothas, Am I Right to Feel Insulted? Black Men 29
1 Black Relationships : Brothas Only please:How can you tell if a Guy is TRUELLY into you for you? Black Relationships 13
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : I asked some brothas, whats the difference between thick and fat..Response: Black Relationships 9
Sekhemu Black Relationships : Do sistahs compliment brothas in public, and if not, why not? Black Relationships 26
nevar Black Relationships : brothas who do you prefer? Black Relationships 30
nevar Black Relationships : to all the brothas.... Black Relationships 71
nevar Black Poetry : To all my brothas' who love thick sistas'... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 45
S Do Intelligent Brothas Feel Alone? Black Men 80
Joyce Black Haiku : A Haiku Challenge For The Brothas... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
KWABENA BROTHAS.......READY TO BE DRAFTED? Black Children 11
KWABENA Black Relationships : BROTHAS............. Why would you NOT date a Sistah? Black Relationships 100
S Black Relationships : Brothas living on the Down Low. Black Relationships 15
L Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Brothas Dating Natural Sista's Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 89
T Black Poetry : Young Brothas Beware Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Poetic Interlude== Dedicated to the Brothas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Poetry : 4 the brothas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Black Relationships : How many brothas are into older women? Black Relationships 43
S Black Poetry : Positive Vibes For Our Brothas & Sistas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Brothas of the Forum...especially Kemetstry...Take your bow!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : brothas with chains Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : psychiatrist is an intense profession he ask lots of expensive question that a spouse at the house asks for free thats his line of work now see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : SNL Asks 'What If Donald Trump Was Black?' in Empire-Inspired Sketch Black Entertainment 0
nilevalley Black People : Phil asks "Can you love me like you love the white man?" Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Law Forum : Clarence Thomas Asks 1st Question From Supreme Court Bench In 10 Years Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Should Ask for Black America's Forgiveness Before She Asks for its Vote Black People Politics 28
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump defends Putin on journo deaths, asks media to 'prove it' Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Jesse Jackson asks Twitter for racial breakdown of layoffs Black Money Business Jobs 0
shaka64 Black Spirituality Religion : The Pimp Creflo Dollar Minister Creflo Dollar asks for $60 million in donations for a new jet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Alarm Clock Black People : Conyers asks Obama for help with city water shutoffs Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : CAROLINA CHURCH ASKS FOR WHITES ONLY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Destee Black Entertainment : Jada Pinkett-Smith Asks If Essence Magazine Should Feature White Women On The Cover Black Entertainment 2
hartwell Black People : Lawmaker asks for federal probe into missing woman Black People Open Forum 3
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : Mr P. Niss asks for a raise Black Jokes Humor 2
H Black People : Don Imus asks, "What Color is he?" Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People Politics : Afrikan Liberation Day asks: Is Obama Black Power? Black People Politics 26
D Black People : School asks: Is she black or white? Black People Open Forum 3
P Guinea : Equatorial Guinea asks Angolan military aid to plan succession Guinea 7
HODEE Africa : Africa Asks if Time Right for African Pope All Things Africa 1
P Black Jokes Humor : Little boy asks for money from God!!!1 Black Jokes Humor 3
J Black Poetry : People Asks Me Why I Cry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
A Benin : BENIN ASKS FORGIVENESS IN SLAVE TRADE... Benin 22
Orisons Black People : The biggest financial success in your life to date is? Black People Open Forum 1