river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Fambly,

I am hoping that it is just that his phone and internet are on the blink. The last I hear from him he called me twice on Tuesday to let me know he was okay cuz he knew I would be worried that he did not show up for his radio broadcast. He said he was not feeling well and would be going to the doctor on Wednesday. And I have not heardd from him since then. I called the radio station on Friday and his boss told me he had spoken to him Thursday that he was doing all right. Still although I have left several messages brotha oldsoul has not called me and it is not like him to just let me worry with no word.

Those of you who live in Chicago is there news of phones being down anywhere in the city? Can you run by his house and check up on him? Do you know any of his neighbors?

I'm sure he's out on a journey doing work and will be back shortly !

Hey brotha Rich,

I know you are in chi town too. So he goes out on journeys? Kewl! Well let's just keep sending good energy his way so that when he does get back with us the journey will have proven fruitful.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back