Black People : brotha get's killed for accidently bumping into another blackman(oh and it's on tape)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by vandella, Jun 3, 2006.

1. vandella

vandella Banned MEMBER

TRAVEL INDUSTRY
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Another act of mental anger displayed at the target of a Black man
    through silly envy and stupidity.........Guns sinful rulers without them
    this soul could have lived to see another day ......how sad .

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    brotha gets killed...

what will it take blackmen for us to stop this insanity,what in the world is wrong with us??we continue this self inflicted genocide like brainless zombies on a rampage of self destruction,another black mother is gonna have to bury her son for what.if we keep up this self hatred there will be very few brothers left in a hundred years,we have seen the enemy...AND IT IS US!

4. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    How can we stop these events from happening? The self hatred had to be extreme for the man to actually KILL the person that bumped into him, it only seems that our unity shows when we have a common enemy after us,now since we are divided on the basis of fragile lines(in many aspects, ie religion,gangs,etc) we fight each other,what can we do to stop this.

5. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    I don't know what to say!

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    This happened in a local suburb of Detroit. They were all caught. But it's a sign of the times. People are losing their jobs, homes and going crazy. Many think they are staring into the abyss. Single mothers are the fastest growing violent criminal here :uzi:

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    we do have a common enemy.
    that enemy has disguised himself.
    the solution is to expose that enemy for all to see.
    nowadays many of us are afraid to hate the white devil.
    we find it easier to kill the brother standing next to us in line.
    we must focus our anger on the one who pulls the strings, the puppeteer.

i say it is our only salvation.

8. That Jones Boy

That Jones Boy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    you know it really is partly enviromental you know people will see this as a black thing but thats about the way things get publisized.
    you know one never sees black middle class people doing stuff like this you don`t see black people from good homes with good upbringings doing this.
    The same can`t be said about whites they seem to have a more natural leaning towards violence lets not forget columbine was white folks well off and assumedly well brought up white folks most "postal" shootings are white crimes child killings and hate crimes are mostly white crimes.
    A lot of this murderous violence is an American thing, its also made to look like gang culture and drive bys are a Black creation, but all those gangsters of the thirties and forties the italian mafia families they were really the first "OG`s" gangbangers and drive by criminals they were all white.
    Looking at all this stuff since one rarely if ever sees black folk from "good" backgrounds and neighborhoods and upbringings commiting crimes of violence which can`t be said of other races I would say the Black Race is contary to the publized claims the least naturally violent race of all.
    The solution to incidents like in the video is easy, get rid of the deprivation and desperation create better role models and enviroments create higher aspirations.
    This kind of black on black violence seems as connected to location and its enviroment as anything else so change the enviroments of those locations and you will go along way to solving the problem. .

9. HarryAllen

HarryAllen Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Why the surprise? I’ve seen that same scene played out in hip hop videos for years and years. You know the scene: Group of brothas, all with the hard grill look, posturing, come upon another brother(s), words exchanged, now the beatdown commences. The scene has been played out time and time again. Funny thing is, I never see those groups of brothas attacking anyone non black??? Crazy thing is the scene could be in Compton, Brooklyn, Detroit, Philly, St Louis, Jersey, VA, DC, BMORE, Atlanta, etc. Its always the same. So why the surprise? I mean back in the 50’s and 60’s when we were all catching hell as a collective, I guess the line was too long for us to get a few good blows/shots/shanks in. After the Civil Rights struggle thinned the lines out, we were able to take our rightful place in line so we could kick our own ***. Is that not progress?

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother HarryAllen ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

You are so right! While it is upsetting to see how this is being played out, our children are being TAUGHT right before our very eyes, via these videos, on how to do this very thing ... kill each other! A sin and a shame.

So nice to have your thoughts in the discussions.

Please continue to make yourself right at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee