Black Sports : Brooklyn Nets New Gear!!

Howeva the Knicks have upgraded, if they can get Rasheed Wallace Miami will have something to deal with.

Sheed signed either yesterday or the day before making the Knicks the oldest team in NBA history.

I think they're trying to mimic miami's bench, but at this rate they might just as well go ahead and bring Ewing back to complete the cipher.

patrick-ewing.jpg

Sheed signed either yesterday or the day before making the Knicks the oldest team in NBA history.

I think they're trying to mimic miami, but at this rate they might just as well go ahead and bring Ewing back to complete the cipher.

patrick-ewing.jpg

LOL yeah they are going for the experienced,I have questioned the Cambey and JKidd moves,I think it will work out ala Dallas Mavericks Championship run.

LOL yeah they are going for the experienced,I have questioned the Cambey and JKidd moves,I think it will work out ala Dallas Mavericks Championship run.

what they've done is encourage more and more Knick fans to go out and buy Brooklyn Nets gear and tickets. :lol:

dm_120501_brooklyn_nets_rebrand.jpg

what they've done is encourage more and more Knick fans to go out and buy Brooklyn Nets gear and tickets. :lol:

dm_120501_brooklyn_nets_rebrand.jpg

LOL everyone and their mama is wearing the gear in the city, but the Knicks are a better team,two stars,youg guns with championship ring holding vets. Over all the Knicks made good moves in the off season,the nets are the clippers of the east "the other team".

Jay z actually rode the subway with some of his fans to his finalconcert at the barclay center the other day. I think it was to show people in the neighborhood who are complaining about the massive traffic jams that are going to occur by the bridge and surrounding areas that sometimes it better to take the train. If i can do it (and i have plenty of cars i can be driven to the arena in), so can you type of statements.

& he has his jewelry on......His bodyguards must have been packin' HEAVY!!

spl_jay_z_subway_ride_jef_121008_wblog.jpg

121008_jay_z_subway.jpg

Jay-Z-on-NYC-Subway-2-e1349715692332.jpg

1008-jayz-splash-3.jpg

JayZSubwayBrooklynBarclaysCenterRTrain.jpg

article-2214693-15652B38000005DC-528_634x989.jpg

they said the people on the platform & those on the train were BUGGIN' when they saw him step on...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back