Black People : Broke Friends And Loose Women

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Charles IKS, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Charles IKS

Charles IKS Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
  2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    You marry a gold-digger but get upset when she leaves because the gold is gone?

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Loose Women on Economic Collapse

If she wanna go , the doors not locked from the inside, A true woman that's beside
    you will not leave nor bring stress into the already collapsing frame, but will work to
    behold what they have so the family can maintain some kind of suitable measures and
    achievement on a rapid base,which is measurable and sustainable operational improvement
    that they can behold .........Not all women will walk, less it was her goal to dig deep
    and get all she can and when it's gone so is she........

Working together will bring forth relief, in my heart. I do believe this and could be wrong.

4. Charles IKS

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    This only applies if he knew she was a golddigger before he married her. It is not so easy to spot a golddigger in the beginning. Further more, a woman does not necessarily have to be a golddigger to walk out on a guy under the circumstances spoken about in the video. Just the strain of being in survival mode COULD be enough to make a woman bounce....depending on the woman. You know..case by case.

5. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

men know when they get with a gold digger, however they just lie to themselves thinking she with them cuz the are great in bed or have a nice personality or something...

uhmm that's the definition of a gold digger: she is with you only when the money is flowing..

[/QUOTE]

'survival mode' which is activated in the animal part of the human brain.. would actually MAKE you pull together with whomever is around you in a crisis, and not the opposite...greed makes you walk away which goes back to the gold digger thingy..

btw I don't think this video applies to black women in the US because according to stats, the unemployment rates for black women is lower than that of black men...so i wound not be surprised if men are actually the ones who are now digging for gold:10500:

6. Charles IKS

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    'survival mode' which is activated in the animal part of the human brain.. would actually MAKE you pull together with whomever is around you in a crisis, and not the opposite...greed makes you walk away which goes back to the gold digger thingy..

btw I don't think this video applies to black women in the US because according to stats, the unemployment rates for black women is lower than that of black men...so i wound not be surprised if men are actually the ones who are now digging for gold:10500:[/QUOTE]

As for the survivor more thing, the animal spirit will do ANY and EVERYTHING for self preservation. It has no conscious. Remember it's an animal so it's not going to pull together(harmonize) ANYTHING which is a higher brain function, venusian energy to be exact.

Now there's a difference in a golddigger and a unhappy wife or girlfriend who is too weak to stay with her mate when things get bad financially.

The golddigger treats men solely as "financial targets" to accumulate wealth to satisfy her vanity driven entitlement complexes.

The unhappy wife or girlfriend though her M.O. is not to get men with tons of money but just to be financially secure for the security of her children, simply does not have the mental and spiritual fortitude to overcome the reptilian brain's influence to things get tough. This DOES NOT make her a golddigger. There is a big difference.

You are trying to be slick and get women off the hook by saying that it is men's fault for choosing "gold diggers" which is a strawman argument. You are saying that ALL women who bounce in a time of crisis is a gold digger that way it is the fault of men for choosing women of that caliber. What you should be saying is that there are many women who are weak mentally and spiritually WHO ARE NOT GOLD DIGGERS who succumb to her animal influences WHICH IS HER FAULT.

YOUR LOGIC IS WAY OFFFF!

Your logic is WAAAY offff.

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

I think not..

men choose/attract gold diggers by buying shiny metal objects which they know attracts them....

''As for the survivor more thing, the animal spirit will do ANY and EVERYTHING for self preservation. It has no conscious. Remember it's an animal so it's not going to pull together(harmonize) ANYTHING which is a higher brain function, venusian energy to be exact.''

yea which includes staying in the relationship because she knows her husband/Bf has the potential(since he has clearly shown this in the past) to get HER out of hardship-unless of course she is a gold digger:10500:

8. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    :em2300:
    Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner has said he has got engaged again

Hefner said in a Twitter message that he gave a ring to girlfriend and Playmate Crystal Harris, saying she burst into tears.

"This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory," he wrote.

To clear up confusion over whether the ring was simply a Christmas gift, Hefner later tweeted: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."

This will be the third marriage for the 84-year-old, star of E! reality series The Girls Next Door, which chronicles Hefner's life at the Playboy Mansion. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad last year.

Harris is 23, according to her online biography by E!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101226/ten-hefner-engaged-again-to-playmate-5f8abb3.html

9. Charles IKS

United States
    Ratings:
    +154

Like I said before, it is because her weakness ie; letting her animal spirit override her higher brain. Now what if they never experienced a hardship? Then she would not have any example of his potential being applied..... right?
    :10500:

You really need to work on your logic...really you do.

10. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    You really need to work on your bias, really you do...

no comment on the article I see?...meh figures:10500:

but when home chic turns around leaves him a year from now and asks for half his wealth or sleeps with the gardener... she will be called all kind harlots, gold-digger etc.. and he just an innocent victim.... whatever...