Black People : Bro Umar Johnson Returns-White Amerikkka's Aim To Stop Black Female/Black Male Reproduction

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Whites longstanding method of tricknology is to use their decadent cultural norms on their subjugants, such as in this case homosexuality and lesbianism, along with interracial mixing as a weapon to destroy black people....once you stop loving,bonding, and reproducing with each other, then you will become assimilated into their race, and wiped out of any future, and thats how white supremacy has maintained itself over the small length of time that whites have been on this planet.

BRO UMAR ABULLAH JOHNSON TO DISCUSS & DISSECT THE EPIDEMIC OF THE DEMASCULATION & FEMINIZATION OF BLACK MEN AS WELL AS THE DEFEMINIZATION OF BLACK WOMEN IN OUR COMMUNITIES.

Kissinger's 1974 Black Genocide Plan:
    http://wlym.com/text/NSSM200.htm

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/secret_war.html

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

http://www.amazon.com/Brazil-Mixture-Massacre-Essays-Genocide/dp/0912469269

MA'AT

2. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

MA'AT

3. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Thank you for this brother it will take some time to review and dialogue about it but this is a conversation that black people everywhere NEED TO BE HAVING!

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Very Great Information in these blogs. Thank you for posting.
    This is what I recieved from this first part:

I did not know that there was, according to Brother Umar, a racist White woman that was the founder of a movement that was used to kill off the Black race!!! And I have heard that past Pres. Jimmy Carter was not a good president as what he was made out to be and find this information that occurred during his rule to be confirming. I also wonder what his comments were about these federal groups since he was the pres. at that time. any way, I want to put a short outline of what brother Umar shared so I can come back to the script;

past pres. carter-- he said that a global aand federal program was launched of which included a buch of racist white scientist and of whom made a goal of 2000 for the population reduction of African people on a global scale by 50 percent.

he said that all types of strategies were decided in order to do this. He mentioned two other organizations; the Rockefeller World Population Council, and the Planned parenthood international
    Started by the racist woman named Margaret Sanger.

1972; the movement began to start a push that homosexuality was normal. He said that margaret Sanger's program was aimed at providing abortions for Black women. He said that the federal program and the organizations decided that it would be more affective to prevent Black babies from being born and the best ways to do that would be to prevent Black men from having sex with Black women.

* Now I just want to interject here and say that in addition to the abortion movement of which I find to be amazingly disturbing to hear this news, but that this is why the media has been pushing so many White women on screen during the late civil rights movement and putting out alot of money to cause Black women to change their hair styles to mimic white women. I say this because that was my era when I was young, and I remember the rhetoric so well, that came from Black people and etc. I remember what was said about a show, 'the Mob Squad' and how these kinds of shows were aimed at getting the Black African men to look at the White women like Peggy Lipton... even though I never watched one episode of that show, I remember it so well because of all the talk.

1973 Brother Umar said that the American Psychiatric Association was targeted by homosexual groups of whom got support basically, from the global summit to force them to change what had been written for many years. The association deemed homosexuality a mental illness, a mental disorder and a social defiancy. But they were attacked and forced to take this law out of their journals. A movement began in that the Gays were being discriminated against.

1974-- Many White psychiatrist didn't agree and fought too resist the movement but they did not suceed. Also in that same year, the secretary of state, Kissinger published his security memorandum on Population Control and in it he said that 'the Expanding growth of Black Birth was a U. S. security issue' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!? *Bastard!

he targeted a dozen African nations and Bro. Umar said that every singlecountry that was targeted leads the world in two areas, homosexuals and ?.

Bro. Umar said that health services to low income single women are targeted to be cut and it was supported by these groups. He said that the homosexual movement is the most powerful Black extermination tool used. he said that Ignorance is the enemy and that confusion is the enemy of organization[?]. He said that they put civil rights issues with Gay rights and he says that we are not fighting for someone's decision when we are fighting but this has been the method used to strike down our concerns. They push us to feel guilty if we don't fight for Gay rights by saying that 'you are for Blacks then you have to be for Gay rights.

Bro. Umar says that Pres. Obama is 'the Homosexual president' in that his agenda is to make homosexuality normal in all of America and particulary in the African American communities. Bro. Umar said that the state of California just adopted a mandatory curriculum for the state. *WHAT!?

Bro. Umar said that he told people that since Pres. Obama was elected you would see homosexual education in the public and charter schools around the world. He said that pres. Obama put homosexual supporters in charge of your child's education. The secretary of Education, Arty Dunken [sp] pushed for aan all Gay High School. the Director of Safe and Drug Free Schools, Kevin Jennings said that he wants mandatory homosexual curriculums to be in all public and charter schools in America. Bro. Umar said that pres. Obama has made history in appointing more homosexuals in certain positions than any other president.

Okay, that is just sick and disgusting.

But i also want to give my opinions about one part of what Bro Umar said in regards to 'homosexual movement' being the most affective tool. I believe that this movement is extremely detrimental to all Black African people and we need African American men to do what bro. Umar is doing to come against it. But I also want to stress that about 2000 years ago, there was a Black African-typed man who also spoke out against this very thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This brother spoke about the fact that because Black people wanted Roman rule, in these last days, HOMOSEXUALITY WOULD BE AN EPIDEMIC. Okay! It's synonomous with White Supremacy! Because this was how they got the best of black men, they caused other Black homosexual men of whom were raped and molested as children to be elevated and paid off and to suppress the straight Black African men. -- And therefore I believe that this is the worst and most effective method to destroy Black men and women coming together in reproduction because if a brother did this fight already and now today, many Black men don't recognize that there was a WHITE MOVEMENT to get Black people to suppress this ancient fight, then how in the world will today's brother win the battle against this homosexual movement!? White people already know how to suppress it, if they have gotten Black people not to see that history is being repeated. Anyway, this is my opinion and I just wanted to say that because i so believe that if we want to put this crap down, then we should use every opportunity to do so. I believe that because of what happened long ago, no matter how this homosexual movement is pushed, it won't succeed if we, again use everything and every resource to kick against it. I also want to say that when I saw Pres. Obama appear on the Ellen Degeneres show during elections and before he was elected, I KNEW LIKE BRO. UMAR, WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! I just knew it! But to now have to endure this is hard.

Our race and culture is being totally exploited...

I already look at a little of the other blogs and wonder how is the word, 'Boule' [?] spelled? Bro. Umar spoke about WEB DEbois being in this group and etc. and man! whew. This is a very great blog.

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    These are my comments that I want to share about this Blog Part 2

*In this part Bro. Umar said that the African curriculums have been blocked in schools due to the Homosexual groups.
    * I’m not sure if I got this part right but I think Bro. Umar said that the Republican position is suppose to be for Christian values and therefore they use the Homosexual platform as a method to beat the president up on.
    * Bro. Umar said that European politicians won’t combat the Homosexual Movement because it’s a powerful movement and the fear of losing their livelihood. The movement has been successful at recruiting people who would destroy their chances of re-election.
    *Bro Umar says that you don’t hear Black clergy speaking out against this Homosexual Movement.
    *He said that part of the educational curriculum movement will now involve school books of which show pictures of two women led families, two men led families, and cartoons showing these kinds of families in order to socialize children to this idea as being normal!!!!!!!!!! *Man!!!! That is just unbelievable!
    *Bro Umar said that the POPULAR CULTURE will be used to pick it up and push this Homosexual Movement of which includes Black athletes, rappers, singers and people like Tyler Perry of whom will confuse the gender roles. He spoke about other forms of this movement such as cross dressers, metro sexuals and the extreme form of gender confusion is the transexual movement in which they take hormones, pill, and have surgery in order to grow breast, and have their genitals ‘chopped off’. it was said that even in regards to people who live in poverty are given help by certain organizations and they will help them find money to be able to afford hormone treatment.
    *Bro Umar spoke in regards to PRES. OBAMA and said that one of the worst things was having him become the president in regards to Black African Americans because anything that ‘Negro’ approves, they feel they have to approve it as well. Bro. Umar said that Pres. Obama went out of his way to accommodate and approve the Homosexual Movement and that he signed more laws in favor of the movement than any other president yet, he has completely ignored the African American people but Bro Umar said that it is partly our [the African American] fault. The host of the forum interjected here and it was agreed that Black people ‘fall in love with the politicians’ but Bro. Umar said that White people don’t do this, when they have a problem with their politicians they will demand accountability and he gave an example of what happened with former pres. Clinton when Monica Lewinsky came forward.
    *Bro Umar spoke about the selected Black bourgeoisie class of Black Americans that are used to push and spread this Homosexual Movement and how this class originated out of the post Civil Rights Era. They were created to suppress others and were supported to become the well dressed, well paid, and well educated Negroes.

I definitely want to agree that the Black clergy is not speaking out about this prevalent issue and it is so wrong. Now just last week I did get a flyer that was given to me about an African American man of whom was running for office and in it, he stated that he was a Christian [clergy] and against homosexual marriages, but I don’t think he realizes the problems he will face even if he was elected because he obviously doesn‘t realize the contradiction and why America and pres. Obama will not be threatened by politicians who are against it. Under the vote, they will never win any large scale movement to strike out any thing about homosexual relationships because the vote symbolizes that homosexuals rights must be guaranteed, eventually. This is the trick. I do believe that there are a few scattered Black clergy who are against it but they won’t speak out passionately against it and in my opinion, it is because they love their status more than they love speaking out about the things that they know they are suppose to. If any body should be combating this issue, it should be them in the form of a serious COUNTERACTING MOVEMENT against the government because the government is aggressively making laws to support a movement that is definitely against the principles of many peoples ‘religious doctrines’!!!!!!!!!! I also believe that because they are not addressing this issue in a positive ‘group format’ it will eventually hit home later and when they least expect it in ways that they will be forced to have to deal with it….. Forever….

I think about other governmental issues of which would be in regards to money, perhaps even tax money. I mean can you imagine a few years down the road when these Homosexual relationships begin to turn to the courts and etc. for professional funding in order to get divorced, have relationship counseling, and the kind of counseling that will have to be generated to deal with children messed up from these abnormal family relationships?

I think the most MAJOR ISSUE revolves around something that is being completely overlooked and that is the very basis and foundation of how relationships are defined here in the American system. IT IS BASED UPON CHRSITIANITY and ‘THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE’. You see this does not have anything to do with pagan origins!!!!--But the marriage institution comes from THE BIBLE!--Therefore White Americans who are supremacist are actually MOCKING God and Christianity and have absolutely no regards for marriages being defined as ‘a union between a man and a woman’. This is why this homosexual issue is so prevalent today because it comes from an eastern pagan format in that the role and purpose of a woman as defined to be ‘a support or a compliment in regards to a man’ is not the same in their ancient systems. The role of men and women in an eastern pagan world mocks the Creator of the institution of marriage this is why there are so many divorces in America. So now though we have this Homosexual Movement that is now being implemented into the government system due to the support of about 90 percent of Black Americans and therefore the question should be, yes, Where does the Black Church fall into this category!?

I’ll tell you where, because this reminds me of when Jesus flipped out and beat the money changers out of the temple of God. The Black Church are going to find out the hard way that when this White supremacist system separated from Christianity on their law books in 1776, there happens to be two different forms of government operating side by side since that time, but you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference!!!!!!--Because I witnessed many Churches advertising about the voting polls in the 2008 election!!!! Yeah! The Black Church is in trouble and of course, so is the Church in general but White Church got money so tax dollars to fund their Homosexual Movement won’t hurt them; It was aimed at the Black Church anyway!!!! When the Black Church starts to get hit in the pocket in regards to the programs implemented, then they will know and then it will be too late to do anything about it. Right before Masada, them Jews began to cry because they began to get hit in the pockets; the Romans took their money from their temples to fund programs to put foreign people right into their communities to be able to buy and sell, and live, and since they voted for Roman rule, they couldn’t do nothing about it, but move over…and start eating grass roots because they didn’t have enough money to buy food like the foreigners in their own communities!

The ideology of ‘Marriage’, and certain definitions of relationships was how the government [courts] has gotten money to operate their system. They got it from break up fees [divorce courts], child support programs, and court appointed therapy programs, and went after the violators and garnished their wages by law, and etc. and because of the Anti-Christ Movement that went along with the Christian Movement, many people don’t even realize that is the basis for so many divorces and problematic issues. The government has benefited from this because they know that many White people don’t really regard marriage anyway and, they have exploited the Black marriage and families since slavery times to also justify their actions. Now, they want to add this Homosexual relationship issue to the tax dollar for Americans to support and put the burden on Black America in order to do this. They are going to probably blame Black America for all of the money issues that will need to be generated to implement this Homosexual-Lesbian Movement. They are going to approve money to implement such things as the educational curriculum of which would take a lot of money to re do the schools books by the billions and etc. and this burden will be on the Black Americans because they supported the democratic program to the tune of about 90 percent! And so, where does the Black Church come in!!!!!!!-

Now, I’m not sure how all of this is going to play out, but I think it is going to get really bad, morally and etc. But because this White Supremacist government is trying to put their immoral Homosexual-Lesbian Movement through with the support of about 90 percent of Black America, then one of the only affective ways to deal with this governmental movement would actually be by a counteracted movement that SHOULD COME FROM THE BLACK CHURCH for the major fact that these HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS that they are defining as legal has nothing to do with Christianity. I guess I can see the trick of the Republicans now in that they have deceptively pushed their immoral issues over to the democratic forum and in so doing they have railroaded the Black Church into being defined as ‘immoral’ and not supporting Christianity anyway! Man! It’s like the Black Church as been labeled a fraud! At any rate, unless the Black Church stands up and fight against this American system for mocking the very institution of Marriage of which technically means that no programs can be deemed ‘taxable’ because relationships are purely defined by the very standards of Christianity! Therefore if Homosexual people want to get married or want to have books made to condone it, it can’t be done by approved governmental programs technically. It is simply a personal choice, a decision. This is what Black Muslims and others will hopefully recognize that, unless the Black Christians stand up and fight with them and against this issue on the platform of ‘the origins of legal relationships in the fact that 'marriages' and etc. relationships as a whole comes from a Christian format and monotheism and of which does not condone Homosexual marriages as being credible, then they will never win! So even though 90 percent of the Black Church has basically been ‘castrated’ due to their full support of this pagan government, there are still about 10 percent and there are others LIKE ME who have not been deceived and who did not fall for that crap and who did not go to the polls to be marked as going against God and true Christianity, and of whom is totally willing to help fight against this deceptive issue.

If there is another law book out there in a religious format, or pagan religious format in the past that actually dictated ‘relationships’ under laws that were scripted [written] in which ‘marriages’ were defined as involving ‘two men’, or ‘two women’, or ‘a man and multiple wives’, or ‘a women and multiple husbans’ or etc., then this needs to be presented because if America is using the basis of relationship to make laws in favor of Homosexual legal marriages, then if they are using the Bible, this is what they need to be called on, or if they may say that they are basing this on something else, we need to be prepared. The ancient ORIGINAL Greeks based their civilization on monotheism which means that it still comes from God, the Creator of ‘the institution of marriage that involves MAN and WOMAN’. There homosexual history was definitely due to a movement of deviant behaviors. The ancient Egyptians also came into Africa and conflicted with the Theban priesthood of which were the original people of the land and again, this was based upon God, the Creator and therefore a civilization in which a man and woman relationship was dictated by the Creator. Like many ancient civilizations including the Hebrews, kings did have multiple wives and this was addressed in ancient scripts but, NEVER was a king condoned to openly be married to another man!!!!!---Not from what I have read. This issue of HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS being deemed legal stems from ancient eastern pagan civilizations and again, if the approach in combating this issue does not include that fact that this American government is actually using Christian format [of which they separated from on their books!!!!] is not addressed, you will never get anywhere in cutting it down! And one of the most affective kinds of people that can have a credible platform to actually combat this issue would be a Black Christian of whom was not tricked into embracing this democratic voting system and went to the polls in 2008 to support President Obama’s platform on implementing Homosexual relationships as being a protected social normal social group by law to the point in which billions of tax dollars are now being allocated out to support and implement at the expense of everybody.

6. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Lots of truth here but how many are listening.

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Barely None...

MA'AT

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Part 3, third blog

*Dr. Umar Said that there 5 families that the White Supremacist system created in the post civil rights era used to push this Homosexual Movement and he calls this the rise of the Black Aristocracy ; 1 the entertainment group [family] of people, 2 the economic family, 3 the educated class of families, 4 the status family which are the kind of Blacks out the bourgeois class that have titles such as directors of this or that, police, professors…, 5 the Religious group of people *My comment here; like Eddie Long and the kind of Blacks that hide their issues under a Church title
    *Dr. Umar says that this is a buffer group of Blacks that are used to keep the Black common masses in place. The then talked the Boule class of Blacks of which he says is a secret movement that operates within the Bourgeois class and of which is like a secret group of men that within this group also may have done a homosexual act with another Black man [?] and he described it as a process and a society that in ancient times was meant to be ‘in service to the king’. He says that WEB Debois was in this group and says that it was created to keep Black men away from Marcus Garvey.
    *Dr. Umar says that many Blacks within this 5 family group that are used to push the acceptance of the Homosexual agenda, many of them were forced to engage in a homosexual behavior as a prerequisite. He said that within any aristocracy you have a homosexual secret movement going on amongst the Black aristocracy. He says that you don’t have to be a Boule member in order to be an aristocrat, but it is a secret society within the aristocracy. He says that in every city in America, you have the Black aristocracy and then you have the homosexual wing within the Black aristocracy and in order to get into it, you have to engage in a homosexual activity with a Black man.
    * Dr. Umar spoke about a 2004 conflict between the Homosexual Movement and the psychiatry associations and how the homosexual groups demanded that it be affirmed that homosexuality is not a mental illness and deviant behavior. He said a committee was formed by certain psychiatrist to fight against the removal of the law code. He said that if the homosexual were a minority then they wouldn’t have gotten the funds to be able to push their agenda.
    *Dr. Umar says that this Homosexual Movement has taken over Africa by storm. He said there are huge gatherings in Ghana and that Pres. Obama is behind it. He mentioned Uganda. He said that the leader of the country made it a law of being punishable by death and that pres. Obama threatened this leader of a sovereign nation that they would be cut off from receiving certain benefits if they don’t remove that law. He says that America is dictating over Africa in this way concerning this Homosexual Movement and that it stems from the Global Summit that was created decades earlier in regards to population reduction.
    * Dr. Umar says that the homosexual groups are saying that the psychiatric professionals and etc. have have no right to declare it a sickness. The host interjected and said that pres. Obama is acting as the HNIC over Africa.
    * The host gave a dictionary breakdown on the Greek background of the words ‘advisor’ and ‘adviser’. This was applied to the bourgeois group and the Boule group in that they were meant to take orders from others and have a relentless pursuit of material wealth and acceptance from the species that they owe their very existence to and are willing to do practically anything.
    * Dr. Umar spoke about the educated sector and says that just because you are not educated doesn’t necessarily mean that you are not fit to lead the struggle. He says that the best educated Negro is the best most likely to suffer the most internal confusion. He ask ‘Why would you want to put your most mentally ill people in charge of your revolutionary movement.
    *Dr. Umar spoke about the need for us to be able to speak our own language. He says that the words we use can reduce and limit the experience we had by using their words and that none of those words are sufficient. The host interjected and spoke of Rasheed [?], Kabala, Hebrew correspondence and how all words have a numerical frequency and vibration.

I think the most interesting issues in this segment was what was said about the African countries and how they deal with issues that revolve around homosexuality. i am so glad this information is put forth by Dr. Umar.

i really appreciate the information about the secret societies within the Black aristocracy. Man! That was some deep stuff and very needed to be put out. It's like a catharsis for us as a people, in my opinion, because this kind of activity represents a certain kind of Black African people of whom are willing to take White issues and put them into our culture and thereby poisoning us with issues that actually stem from White people exploiting us. So thank you Dr. Umar!!!!!!!--for bringing this up and putting it on the table! Man! Do we need brothers like him. We needed him yesterday!

I also think it is interesting what was said about leaders in regards to those who are educated versus those who are not educated. I think more needs to be said in this area due to how we have been made to become dependent upon this language since slavery times and therefore this long process as caused us to become detached from the many languages spoken in Africa at that time. As I already responded to this thread and this issue yesterday in another thread, this was the same method used to divide and conquer the original Hebrews back in the early days of the Roman Empire. Jesus chose Peter to lead up the continuation of his movement and it is significant to know that Peter was describe in the Bible as being uneducated and unlearned, but because he was rock solid and not deterred and etc., he was the one chosen. But then too, Peter had to have support from the educated sector of Hebrews such as Matthew and later Paul because he needed to gain the knowledge and skills to combat the Roman system, and therefore years later, Peter authored his own books which is proof of this. So I think more needs to be brought out on this subject because of the process that the White Supremacist systems have used in order to get dominance over us and in how they actually gained knowledge and manipulated ancient languages and script from Black people and made this knowledge inaccessible for the indigenous people they sought to dominate over. Therefore that would mean that the language we use today is not necessarily ‘a White language’ but it has become a confusion due to a deliberate process. The knowledge that these big governments operate on actually stems from ancient Black people and a Black language and script in its very origins. Our ancestors gave them the access to their scripts and languages! So that means we have to go back through it to get to that point where we once were!

9. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Part 4

*[1] The host continues to talk about the numerical value of words and how people connect to their gods. He mentions Yahweh and Elohim in how he says the names relates this to the case of Roe versus Wade [?]. Then Dr. Umar and the host discussed the statistics in correlation to the repercussions of the purpose of the Global Summit that formed during the presidency of Jimmy Carter. The host mentioned a documentary, Maafa 21 that supposedly concerns this topic.

*[2] Dr. Umar says that whether there have been either 3 million or 30 million deaths of African Americans due to the movements put forth by Margaret Sanger or etc., the key is that the numbers are unforgivably high. He compares the African Americans to the new Hispanic births and says that they will become the largest ethnic group in America and he gives reasons as to why they will surpass Black people. One main reason he says this is because they don’t kill their children. He says much of our problem is due to Self Hatred and it is a trend within the Black world. He says that we not aborting our children purely out of economic need or an economic lack, but we are aborting our children because we don’t want to see anything like us. He says the abortion is a form of homicide. He says that you have Black-on-Black homicide in the streets and it is the same in the abortion center. He says that a woman kills her unborn because she doesn’t want to see anything that looks like her and she doesn’t want to have to put a blonde wig on the head of that nappy headed baby. He says the Hispanic people are just as poor if not poorer but they don’t kill their babies.

Again, I like to say that I think these issues that Dr. Umar has brought and put into a forum perspective is so needed. However, the first thing that was said in this section was a continuation of what the host brought up in regards to numerical values in regards to words and he correlated this to his beliefs on the actions of this system and in regards to Black genocide in the form of abortion and the homosexual movement and although there was much more brought out in this youtube, I only put two points that were brought in the first part:

[1] I think what the host was saying was that based upon the absoluteness and the full deeper definition of the names of the ‘god’ of White people, they believe that their ‘god’ want them to genocide the Black race and because they have gotten most Black Americans to worship this ‘god’ and won’t let go of the White man’s god, they will not ever be able to perceive that White people are killing them off at unawares. He says that the name of ‘Yahweh’ has a number value that correlates to their purpose but there is a major problem in what he is saying. The name of ‘Yahweh’ cannot possibly represent the number value he stated of ‘672’ as he stated and believes or can it represent the full meaning and definition of the entire concept of the Creator god in the word ‘Yahweh’ simply because the letter ‘Y’ is ‘a replacement letter’ for a totally unknown ‘letter or group of letters’ that would totally define the concept of ‘the Creator God’! As of today no one knows the real name of the Creator God and the name ‘Yahweh’ is just a given representation for this present time on earth. The Creator God’s total definition is yet to be known in script form by anyone because of the letters, words, names and representations offered in regards to any script used on earth by mankind today. The letter ‘Y’ has a history, a full history as to why it became ‘a mark’ used to represent an unknown letter or group of letters that would actually reveal the full ‘numerical value’ that would represent the Creator God in his completeness. The letter Y was added to the phonetic alphabet at a certain time and again, it is only ‘a replacement letter’ for other letters, vowels or etc. in many words, not just in the name of ‘Yahweh’.

This letter ‘y’ was added to the phonetic alphabet at a different time from another ‘replacement letter’ that has also been used to script the representative name for the Creator God of which is ‘J’. The replacement letter ‘J’ has been used in various forms such as in the word-name ‘JAH’ and ‘JEHOVAH’. Therefore what ever numerical value given to the replacement letters ‘Y’ and ‘J’ could never be fully confirmed until the true script representation is known. The phonetic pronunciation of ‘Yahweh’ could also be written by the letters ‘Ia’ as in ‘Iahweh’ and brings up more confusion therefore until we really know what the replacement letters are truly representing, no confirmed number value could possibly be placed upon the name of ‘Yahweh’. So name of ‘Yahweh’ in association can’t possibly be in correlation to the phrase ‘Roe vs. Wade’. In addition, the name of ‘Yahweh’ would not have the same meaning as ‘Elohim’ as each name has a different numerical value and a unique definition of some aspect of ‘the Creator God’. So what White people believe and have defined in terms of their ‘god’ and what history says about the Creator God are two totally distinct ideas and I wonder if the host is looking at the White images that White people have drawn in association with the name of ‘Yahweh’ and have not looked at the script in regards to what has been offered in script so far in regards to the Creator God. What Black Americans, including the host of this show, believes, should not be based upon White people‘s definitions and there replacement letters, but it should be based upon context also. The script and the ancient scripts that were used came from Black people, so we need to read and research words in context for now before we accept what the White system has offered in terms of numerical values and etc. because script has been coded with many different symbols representing sounds and values and
    then translated periodically. So aside from the replacement letters ‘J’ and ‘Y’ and many other replacement letters added to the phonetic alphabet over time such as in the letters ‘Z’ and ‘X’ and etc., we need to read words in context to determine what we can for now in my opinion. But thankfully, Dr. Umar made NO COMMENTS in stating that he agreed with what was actually conveyed by the host. This is crucial, in my opinion, because by attacking the religious beliefs of others would completely destroy his very purpose and message that he was trying to convey. While Dr. Umar in the earlier youtubes brought out the part that the clergy contributed in spreading the Homosexual Movement [of which I agree], however, he never attacked the religion and for this reason, I hope he will continue to become affective.

[2] Dr. Umar then talks about Hispanics and their birth rate in comparison and contrast to Black Americans and he says that it has been reported that they will be the new largest ethnic group in America due to them not killing their babies. He speaks about Black people in regards to Self Hatred and I never even considered that this is definitely related to actually being an act of homicide. This is shocking but obviously true when you consider what he said. What I also find to be great is that while Dr. Umar gives much attention to how the White system in how it has deceptively acted against us, he also however deals with accountability on the part of Black Americans as well. We can’t just focus what White people are doing without realizing the damage that has been done by our own people and be free. But I also want to add the historical aspect to the growing presence of the Hispanic populations in that there has never been a concentrated governmental action to attack their family units from the point of forcing them down on the lowest caste system in relation to what has happened to Black African people and I think this is crucial. Also, I think it is crucial to know their origins and history in regards to the South American, and other countries that many of them have recently come from before coming to America in these recents times around the election times as well. I believe that the new wave of Hispanic people that have come to North America did not come because they were mostly rich and wealthy but because of opportunity and this would mean that they came to seek a beter life from which they had, therefore these issues need to be considered when comparing them to Black African Americans.

10. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    That is all well and good if they are scientists in a laboratory, and we are nothing but lab mice, guinea pigs or amoeba in a peitrie dish, unable to do for self, think for self or protect self any where on the planet.

But a lab mouse cannot make choices and has no volition, neither does the guinea pig or the one celled critter in the petrie diish

However we have!!!,and a trillion dollars a year spending power,

and so far,
    this generation, with the resources availabe to them at the touch of a few buttons
    of the wisdom of;
    Harriett Tubman
    Yaa Asante Waa
    Sojourner Truth
    Frederick Douglas
    rev Nathaniel Turner
    Denmark Vesey
    Boukman
    Leon Hansberry
    CLR James
    Arturo Schomburg
    Carlos Cooks
    Marcus Mosiah Garvey, in youtube, and all of his speeches as well as Ebooks,
    Honorable Elijah Muammed
    Druse Ali
    El Hajj Malik Shabbazz
    John Jackson
    JA Rogers
    Paul Pobeson
    Ida B Wells
    George Washington Carver
    Black Wall street
    Dr John Henrik Clarke
    Dr Benjamin Jochannan
    Harry Belafonte
    Randal Robinson
    H Rap Brown
    Bobby Seale
    Sonia Sanchez
    Ron Karenga
    Kwame Ture
    Fred Hampton
    Huey P Newton
    Queen Mother Moore
    Asata Shakur
    Dr Claude Anerson
    Dr Khalid Muhammed
    Minister Louis Farakhan
    Attorney at war Alton Maddox
    Kwame Nkhrumah
    Julius Nyere
    Ras Tafari
    jomo Kenyatta
    Stephen Biko
    Samore Michel
    Dr Joy Degruy
    Dr Marimba Ani
    Dr Francis Cress Welsing
    Dr Wade Nobles
    Dr Leonard Jeffries
    Ishakamusa Barashango
    Ashwa Kweisi
    Dr Jawanzaa Kunjufu
    Dr Neely Fuller
    and Dr Amos Wilson

24 hours 7 days a week, from devices in their pockets and pocketbooks,
    and yet have produced no leaders great or small?
    and no movement?

We left the plantations with nothing but the scars, on our backs,
    the trauma of unbearable humiliation, the agony of trying daily to escape, and the rags on our backs

without a dime, a thing to call our own, a gizmo or a gadget,
    yet walked as strong proud Africans into a white only society a "hostile jungle full of wild beasts"

and did not cry or whine
    but used our divine Black power of creativity,
    to develop and design to make away out of no way and something out of nothing

So really since we have known we have been through all of that, where is our strategy coming from the 20 somethings and the 30 somethings, to create a sustainable Black world, strong families strong foundations

regardless of what kind of crap they are devising since we have known they have been devising for the past 600 years?

Where is the "new leadership" to inspire, uplift and defend the defenseless?