Black People : Bro. George

LOL....actually I'm not getting your emails dark one....is there an alternative?

I figured you weren't when I sent a couple of ones back to ya and I got no response. My bad, bruh, and I'm not to swift on the Destee profile messaging. Here's what I wrote ya in email, doc.

Ayibobo!!!!

Good. The saponins within the salvia will seep into the red wine. The first three days are to allow the leaves to wet and saturate. The next three days are for the ingedients in the wine to breakdown the salvia and the last three days are for the salvia to crystalize in the wine. A glass of red wine is fine. I use it mainly for divination purposes and drink red wine when I divine. The effects can last for 45 minutes but the initial hit can occur with 5 to 10 minutes. Once the wine hits the bloodstream.

Get the New Orleans Vodou tarot. Cut your finger nails and toenails and clip a few hair strands. Wrap these things in a new white cloth up with your tarot cards. Keep the cards enclose. Draw a veve for Atibon Legba. Place some corn and cigar out for Legba. Place a white candle and a glass of water on top of the deck. Ask Legba to allow the cards to speak from the other side of the mirror. Also ask Legba to help you gain insight and clarity for the messages of the lwa and the ancestors. Disregard the book for divination purposes or meaings of the cards, although it does make for a good read. Your ancestors and spirits will assist you in reading.

Tuhwi

I figured you weren't when I sent a couple of ones back to ya and I got no response. My bad, bruh, and I'm not to swift on the Destee profile messaging. Here's what I wrote ya in email, doc.

Ayibobo!!!!

Good. The saponins within the salvia will seep into the red wine. The first three days are to allow the leaves to wet and saturate. The next three days are for the ingedients in the wine to breakdown the salvia and the last three days are for the salvia to crystalize in the wine. A glass of red wine is fine. I use it mainly for divination purposes and drink red wine when I divine. The effects can last for 45 minutes but the initial hit can occur with 5 to 10 minutes. Once the wine hits the bloodstream.

Get the New Orleans Vodou tarot. Cut your finger nails and toenails and clip a few hair strands. Wrap these things in a new white cloth up with your tarot cards. Keep the cards enclose. Draw a veve for Atibon Legba. Place some corn and cigar out for Legba. Place a white candle and a glass of water on top of the deck. Ask Legba to allow the cards to speak from the other side of the mirror. Also ask Legba to help you gain insight and clarity for the messages of the lwa and the ancestors. Disregard the book for divination purposes or meaings of the cards, although it does make for a good read. Your ancestors and spirits will assist you in reading.

Tuhwi

ASE!!!! Good brother thanks for all of that good info.....appreciate it much

Hetepu

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back