Black People : Bro. Bobby Hemmitt - tomorrow night

My pleasure Darkside!

This is a better link as it takes you to the player rather than the station's home

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/2008/08/09/vacation

Peace

GrailPyramids.JPG

How odd, the link I have is for blogtalkradio and not Libradio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/blog/2008/08/07/DrBobby-Hemmitt-Master-Metaphysican-Lecturer-will-discuss-the-Beijing-Summer-Olympic-starting-date Please correct me if I am mistaken.

I am hoping he will address the prolific ritualistic murders happening in different parts of the world (especially the beheadings), and my favourite conspiracy theorist had this to say;

"Murders and Suicides
These last few weeks have seen many sacrificial deaths of parents, children and even pets. It is almost epidemic at this point. There have been quite a few cases where a mother and 4 children have perished in some manner. Because there are "4s" in the death scenario, the implication is that something is being altered in physical reality.

There are suicides of people who would never do such a thing, such as the head of a prestigious university in Atlanta, named--Payne--who jumped off a roof and left typed suicide notes. No handwriting analysis is possible. Everyone who knew him said it was absolutely out of character.
Such a rash of mysterious deaths can only mean that the Illuminati are preparing for quite a major global event. Fasten your seat belts!"

Peace
Amazon1979

there are a lot of interesting events that occur this sumer,for example in France,two children died from suffocation,because their fathers forget them in the car,and both events take place in an interval of one week;you got this child who have been murder for no reson last week,he was stabbed like crazy;yesterday a baby have been killed '"accidentally" by children who throw rock from a cliff...

How odd, the link I have is for blogtalkradio and not Libradio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2power/blog/2008/08/07/DrBobby-Hemmitt-Master-Metaphysican-Lecturer-will-discuss-the-Beijing-Summer-Olympic-starting-date Please correct me if I am mistaken.

I am hoping he will address the prolific ritualistic murders happening in different parts of the world (especially the beheadings), and my favourite conspiracy theorist had this to say;

"Murders and Suicides
These last few weeks have seen many sacrificial deaths of parents, children and even pets. It is almost epidemic at this point. There have been quite a few cases where a mother and 4 children have perished in some manner. Because there are "4s" in the death scenario, the implication is that something is being altered in physical reality.

There are suicides of people who would never do such a thing, such as the head of a prestigious university in Atlanta, named--Payne--who jumped off a roof and left typed suicide notes. No handwriting analysis is possible. Everyone who knew him said it was absolutely out of character.
Such a rash of mysterious deaths can only mean that the Illuminati are preparing for quite a major global event. Fasten your seat belts!"

Peace
Amazon1979

Good lookin because I was looking on the lib site and didn't see anything.

Hotep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back