Black Spirituality Religion : Bro Blackbird...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, Aug 10, 2008.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    I see we have some common sights we encounter during astral travels with the strange creatures and the singing......how about the female entities you encounter there? Are they flirtatious? Half nude? Constantly showing their umm....body parts?.....Yes, I encounter this thats why I am asking you.....

2. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Greetings GeorgeM,

Apologies for intruding but could I please request that you contact me on [email protected]. I wish to ask you a few questions. Thank you in advance.

Ps - out of curiousity, does it count as an extramarital affair one was to go as far as to become intimate with said entities? does one violate his/her marital vows?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
    Amazon

3. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

well now lets see.....I might be the wrong one to answer that one....marriage is nothing but a man made concept and is an illusion....in pre-dynastic Kemet it was a means of control....so to me there is no such thing as an extramarital affair......that being said.....IMHO the answer is no.....like I said...you may want to ask someone else that question LOL

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    My encounters with female entities there are, sadly to say, not as adventurous as yours. My thoughts are these could be sirens. Are there any bodies of water in your travels? These could also be what we call gypsy beings and depending on your interests and mission, they could be useful. From my understanding you can broker deals with them which can include some form of erotic compensation. My travels are the stories of shmucks.

Blackbird

5. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

LOL! Adventurous? Shmucks?? I see what you are saying....I am thinking they are sirens....why else would they try to seduce me? If there are bodies of water in my travels they are separate from the "females"......usually that includes me being in like an ocean....under it......and an incredible feeling of peace......its not scary in the slightest........

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I can imagine. Kalunga is such a beautiful place, peering into the mirror. Priceless. The sirens could be emissaries of LaSiren.

Blackbird

7. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

I must admit....I had to look that up once I read that.....

Mistress' Lasiren is a mermaid. She brings luck and money from the ocean's depths where she makes her own unearthly music. Lasiren is a seductress like Ezili Freda and fierce like Ezili Danto. Many call her Ezili of the Waters. She may lure those who offend her, but richly rewards those who serve her well. Servitors keep her altar supplied with comb, mirror, conch shell, and bugle. She is often discerned in the image of Our Lady of Charity (Caridad del Cobre). Lasiren is the consort of Agwe; a popular song also links her to the whale, Labalenn.

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

I often used to fly alot in my dreams. literally take off like super man and fly. i have flown and sat on top of tall structures. I even flew across the atlantic one night and almost drowned when my wife shook we and woke me up because she heard me saying weeee! in my sleep lol. what is this about hotep?

9. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    one more thang anybody ever dream they were awoke. but they were not awoke? what in hell is going on with that. I have literally thought i was awoke until i looked down and i was still sleep. it scared the issh out of me! I even sometimes and trapped in myself (if that makes sense) trying to get up looking at the room saying wake up to myself. any insight hotep

10. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

Good brother it just sounds as if you are astral traveling.....