The Front Porch : Brittany Malachi: Poet

Here's an understandable observation of the record Brittany, by your replies made to recent posts, you appear shy; but by your posts you appear beyond your age in wisdom... :wow:

Peace In,

Here's an understandable observation of the record Brittany, by your replies made to recent posts, you appear shy; but by your posts you appear beyond your age in wisdom... :wow:

Peace In,

Good observation; however, I wouldn't say I was shy. Just reserved, but I do have my moments where I can be quite radiant and outgoing. I have to get comfortable before I can expose the clown inside.... :nuts:

Good observation; however, I wouldn't say I was shy. Just reserved, but I do have my moments where I can be quite radiant and outgoing. I have to get comfortable before I can expose the clown inside.... :nuts:

Okay, lol, continue on my friend, we'll be here to experience all facets of your being ... including the jokie-jokes:)

Peace In Brittany,