Black People : Britians Thwart Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Why don't i believe this story?

Is it because they (white people) have used these very same tactics to get everyone all in a tizzy, focused on other things, pointing their fingers at ... "terrorists ... home-grown or otherwise" ... while they continue to do their dirt ... actually ... mass murdering people on an unimaginable scale?

Killing innocent children, women, people in Lebanon ... via the USA's money, guns, etc. ... killing innocent people in Iraq ... threatening people of color all over the world ... and more ... as we breathe right now.

Never seeing themselves as the terrorists they are.

I don't believe them. They own the media. They can create any kind of image they want to display to us, and project it across the world. We know they are liars.

I just don't believe it.

How about you?

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    The news is saying that this threat would have been more devastating than 911.

So now we're suppose to believe that Britian has better intelligence than the USA?

They can stop what the US couldn't ... and the US virtually runs them ... ??

Okay.

I'm surprised they didn't let the "terrorist attack" go on ... as it would have been much more effective instilling fear.

Maybe next time.

Destee

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace.........

"whenever the unrighteous bring us news, we have to look very carefully at it"....

This is just the next phase toward the PATRIOT ACT II.......stripping more rights away!

They will soon tell us loud and clear that "THEY MUST TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS TOO PROTECT US" which they have been saying in a coded way!

Benjamin Franklin (a mason and double agent from Britain) once said "THOSE WHO GIVE UP THEIR FREEDOM FOR PROTECTION WILL END UP WITH NEITHER" being on the inside of a secret society he knew this way back then............

power & equality

4. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Sure they uncovered it!

Why wouldn't you believe that the Britain intelligence uncovered this plot? They have one of the most respected intelligence agencies in the world. You've turned this into a race issue. Are you defending the terriorist? They don't care about your race problems or their own race problems. They are religious zealots who will kill at the drop of a hat. Women, children, old folks etc. They always aim at the innocent and powerless to get their point across. They are simply madmen, without a country.

Maybe you should recall the bombings in London last year and in Spain as well as in other parts of the world. It's easy to get on the internet and get your slanted views across, but you will be the first one to call FEMA, when the terrorist come to visit your home town. Some things rise above conspiracy.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I could ask you the same question ... but since you've been doing it since you got here ... there's really no need.

Destee

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Eve, you are NOT alone in regards to that notion...

Hey hey Sister Des. Good Afternoon to you. A friend and I:)kiss1:) discussed this matter this morning. I can't break into the ballistics of this alleged plot in depth, but I do know that an average-minded person/group of terrorists will not attempt the same terror tactic (planes) repeatedly knowing how many in the past have been botched. I see them using the Al Queda scapegoat as an incentive to bombard another part of the Mid-East, and lay claim to yet another 'victory'...why...beats me. C'mon I haven't even read the headline in its entirety, but I smelled a RAT when I heard "plane attack". So here I am giving my (righteously so) biased opinion on it. Doesn't take a "rocket" scientist, nor an over worked; underpaid "pilot" to figure this one out:lol:

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

- glad to see they have a fan......

- where did I mention race?

- THEY who?

- you sound just like the news media almost word for word......that mind control is somethin'! One thing missin though...your own thoughts or PROOF from some personal investigation that THEY are what they have been painted to be!! One question for you from your above statement, "WHICH GROUP YOU NAME HAS NOT AMERIKKKA KILLED IN THE NAME OF RELIGION OR OTHERWISE"????

- more proof of mind control, are you saying Amerikkka is innocent and powerless? Madmen without a country??????? ::ref:

- who is to say I havn't and come to the same conclusion?

- "slanted views"? you are saying a whole lot of nothing.......proving my views to be slanted FIRST would be nice for a change!!

no need to call cause when the "Terrorists" do come it most likely will be FEMA, so they will already be here..........I live in NY, so the "TERRORISTS" built my home town and have been terrorizing ever since!

see brother, I chose the Red pill..............& would choose it again given the chance!

we must be de-programmed in order to have a clear "eye"

God Cipher Divine

8. Divine

Divine Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Because of the things going on in Israel, I believe it. It ain't safe no more. :eek:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Divine ... was it safe before ... for us ?

Destee

10. Divine

Divine Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    It was 'safe' as long as they attacked overseas (USS Cole, Kenya Embassies, US soldiers in Beriut, etc.). Now they are attacking here, no its not safe.

I'm sure suicide bombers inside America isn't far off.