Black Poetry : Bringing the love back home!

msluciousb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
Bringing the love back home cause you know that is where it belongs.
Savoring the moments when we are alone, when the friends and the kids are all gone.
Bringing the love back home, after trodding the roads you are beckoned to roam.
I know I must share you with the world , cause that is your calling and it's bigger than just ya woman, ya girl.
Bringing the love back home, cause you know you been gone to long.
Bringing the love back home, I like it when I carress you and make you moan.
Bringing the love back home, knowing the love is sizzling hot and special for you...knowing I save it just for you.
Bringing the love back home, knowing that you can loose this Queen if you step out wrong.
Briging the love back home, to the bear skin rugs , wine the roses and the throne.
Bringing the love back home, cause I am sugar coated, ecstasy and passion to the bone.
Bringing the love back home never more to roam!
Bringing the love back home when you get done with the obligations and the demands of the world...walk into my heaven just prepared for you, candles lit and roses spread, kisses from your toe to head...Loving you in and out of bed.
Bringing the love back home...
What's that the phone? Hell no! You just got home...
And it is our time. To reignite and rekindle the fire that burns
so bright.
Bringing the love back home where you are King and loved to the bone.
Bringing the love back home, cause you know I love you indefinitely, unconditionally, unequivocally, irreversibly...you
were made for me...I was made for you...and all you have to
do
is get busy
Bringing the love back home!
BJS(C)2003

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back