Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE)

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Bringing in the New Year

My face all fatigue like players in a baseball league on
Steroids, need to avoid drugs end up intrigue and alone
Instead drink Crown royal listen to a sound loyal a **** shame
To drink Champaign no kick, my verbs loop like a word group
Tight grammar is like glamour pure beauty and absurd rope loops
Tying down Ebonics, prevail to slaughter with a pail of water
Got from jack and Jill before going up that whack hill with broader
Thoughts, ready to scream rape must find a means of escape
From reality, life is boring strife is scoring like teams on skates
At the roller rink even colder to think about crime end up on stakes
Like Joan of Art try stay strong with art and be home after dark
In a rap contest my yap in blessed and soars with elimination and spark
On microphones leave poor insulation and farts cats see this they depart
On the streets with truth leaving leaks in roofs stuff mingle with your
Shingles plus living single like queen lativah a mean diva hardcore
With a beauty shop my duty don’t stop got fever and retard galore
Wet doors with metaphors then kick them down drop bombs shoot
Pistols and missiles best duck your head or get struck by lead stuff cahoots
Fragile peace is on a gradual increase like gas prices cause a fast crisis
My bazaar car won’t crank unless I go to the bank pockets empty with lice’s
Crawling hell I ain't balling after Christmas

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hey Rhymebad .... I see you fussing about our new Member ... BADDRHYMER ... posting your poetry here ... but I'm wondering, is this the first time you've posted the above here?

Did you post it somewhere else first ... then he came here and posted your poetry ... before you?

Is this what you're alleging ?

Or did you post this here somewhere else, before they did?

If that is the case, can you give us the link to where you posted it here first, before they did?

Let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

BADDRHYMER

Banned
Apr 27, 2015
Did you just copy my verse AGAIN? You did not write this..stop lying man and make your own raps

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
destee he had them erased off all the sites I got this rhyme in my software this is my rhyme he's an imposter you know my style he came here at me and the conspiracy continues so you are a part of the witch hunt conspiracy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black People : Shonda Rhimes is bringing her award-winning talents to Netflix Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Denzel Washington Is Bringing August Wilson's Entire American Century Cycle Plays to the Screen Via Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Star Parker Calls on Congressional Black Caucus to 'Take the Lead' in Bringing Margaret Sanger Bust Black People Politics 2
BADDRHYMER Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 55
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : Powerful Debate; Dr Molefi Asante/ Kwame Ture; Both bringing Wisdom African American History Culture 27
I Black Relationships : Both Partners Bringing Something To The Table Black Relationships 2
nevar Black Women : Whose bringing home the bacon now? Black Women 1
R Black Poetry : Bringing HIP HOP BACK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Knowledge Seed Black People : Bringing Black business and Black health to the community! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Bringing The Flavor Back Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Entertainment : Are these artist bringing out a new cd??? Question.. Black Entertainment 2
M Black Poetry : Bringing the love back home! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Black Poetry : Bringing Out The “G” In Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
Fireman Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs Science and Technology 75
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92