Black People : Bringing Black business and Black health to the community!

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Peace family!

I'm a Network Marketer for Tahitian Noni International, which is actually serves as network and supplier for several other Health-related companies. The company that I am directly apart of, is called Young Guns International, Inc. It was started and still is run by a group of African-American youth(we're all under 25).

Anyway, we are currently in talks with several "big name" companies such as Coca-Cola and Whole Foods Market.

Even though that will lead me to a strong financial status, I wouldn't feel right if I didn't give my own people(conscious Black people; hell, all Black people are my people, but y'all know what I mean) a chance to join with us.

There are two ways to join us. (1) You can be a Network Marketer like myself or (2) you can be a customer, meaning that you buy the products to increase your health.

For those of you who would are interested in joining us as a Network Marketer, there are two levels of compensation. The first level pays you six different ways and the second level pays you 12 different ways(the second level cost more than the first, in terms of joining the company). Get at me for more info.

If you are interested in joining as a customer, you can check out the product I'm distributing at www.natureborn.com

If something here caught your eye, but you are not sure that you want to go ahead with this, ask me all of the questions you have and I will answer them to the best of my ability. If I am unable to do that, I will write your question(s) down and get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, if you are in contact with people who own or want to own a health store but doesn't have enough distributors, contact me and I will give you my info to relay to them.

If the opportunity to become a part of/support a Black business, has peaked your interest, but you are unable to do that right now, still keep in contact with me and I will help you as much as I can to get to where you can do the aforementioned.

If you already have made up your mind as to what your are going to(either became a customer or a Network Marketer), there's some crucial info you'll need that is listed below.

Becoming a Network Marketer:
Go to https://www.income-escalator.com/2798351

Click "SIGN UP"

When it arrives at the next screen, click "CONTINUE"

From there, fill out all of the necessary spaces, check the box below where it says "Autoship Agreement," then click "Submit Application"

Becoming a Customer:
go to www.natureborn.com

Click "BUY"

Click "New Customer"

Enter this number into the the "Referring Email or ID number" box: 2798351

On the next page click "YES"

Then proceed with your order.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back