Black Poetry : BRING THE REAL STUFF

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Apr 2, 2001.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    BRING THE REAL STUFF

Can’t be saved, best behave and dodge this heat wave, even the brave get slaved //
    Cave cats insane and deranged about this flame // came because some were disturbed about the flavor I serve giving weak MC’s rabies // trees even bow to this air mass the way I blast // fast rip through *** like chariots of fire // body desire water when I slaughter for long period in the spirit // hear it, excessively bang brains until I see flames, snatch trees up by the roots pamper prostitutes // stoops below sea level and slap the **** out the devil // bevel game wit a grinder cut off heads as a reminder, kick back and relax in my recliner master rhymer // designer wit verbal finer than cat hair // compare others to me no fair // spare the embarrassment its harassment in my book // look I’m hot like thermodynamic

When I slam it ******* it // ram it, up in here // fear of oceans turning to vapors and the destruction of skyscrapers, fakers no where to hide, player haters all died none survived // archives still smoking blowing the earth open // hoping to find coolant for this radiator // terminator, a damage administrator // regulator of fact, its a violent act to have a Big Mack attack // fact I’m throwing all these weak wack cats in a sack // crack heads like eggs because I’m funky like Humpty Dumpy having a great fall // all rhymes spill when I get ill on the microphone skin fall off my bone have to let a clone finish the show before I can go home // unknown is the power at which I tower above giving love to all the rest

MADDRAPPER PEACE

2. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    hey will somebody please respond to this

hey will somebody please respond to this **** I worried now so give me a lift

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    i'm right here witcha MADD ...
    feeling your flow and loving it!

i might be a little late gett'n there
    just don't leave me

:heart:

Destee

4. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    PEEP

YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT GIRL I JUST GOT HER MAY NEED A VACTION EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M GOOD GIRL

5. GQ

GQ Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States Air Force
    Ratings:
    +3
    MADD,

Never fear my brotha, the G-man is here! Keep em coming, I'll get to em "ventually"!!!

Keep tight the MADD flow!!!

Peace
    GQ

6. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    YEAH GQ THANKS FOR REAL THOUGHT I SHOOTING ZERO ON THIS ON FOR REAL WELL GUESS I HAVE TO KEEP UP THE MADD FLOW